Chapter 8

A/N: I'm sorry guys, this is an Elounor chapter! Please stay with me, this is just something to ensure you guys that Louis is Bi and still fancies girls. In this case, Eleanor. SORRY AGAIN!

~

Days passed since the day I met a friend of Harry’s. I’m quite unhappy that he has a friend I’ve known just now. Before, all his friends are my friends and the other way around. We’ve never met someone that we don’t introduce to the other.

We’re like… Partners-in-crime!

Nonetheless, I already know Nick since that Saturday and I can’t stop thinking; is he Harry’s new best friend given that we lost touch before? Is he someone who could easily replace me? Perhaps, he already has. He has already replaced me.

I decided to bury my thoughts about Grimshaw by asking Eleanor out and this time, we’ll have a proper dinner date. Is it too soon to ask her out?

I brought out my mobile, swiping my finger on the screen and called her. After a few short rings, she finally answers.

“Hello?”

A smile suddenly plastered on my face as I heard her speak. “Eleanor? Uhm… Could we go out tonight? Just a decent dinner out, my treat.” I crossed my fingers and hoped the answer I would hear from her was a big ‘yes’. “Uhm, El?” I spoke again after a few seconds with no answer.

“Sure, Lou.” Was all she said, but it didn’t hinder myself from wanting to cheer for joy. “What time?”

“Hmm. Seven? I’ll come pick you up.”

“Erm. Y-Yes. Of course, same café, okay Lou?” Her voice, so soft and sweet.

“Yeah, anything you want Eleanor!” I yelled in glee, feeling my heart race in anxiousness. “By the way, I just want to ask you something.”

“What is it, Lou?”

“I j-just… Uhm.”

“Yeah?”

“Nevermind. Sorry, just forget about it.”

“Okay, I have to go, Louis. See you later.”

I was lost in words, damn. I wanted to know why she wouldn’t want me to pick her up at her house every time. Okay, maybe I just couldn’t blame her. We’ve just known each other for less than a week! Of course she hasn’t put her trust in me, yet. Anyway, at least she has accepted my offer and we’re having a date tonight.

I stripped my clothes off and hopped in the shower to freshen up. Afterwards, I immediately snatched a couple of my clothing and tried each on. I ended up wearing a white button down shirt underneath my black jacket and matched them with an ordinary pair of pants and my favorite pair of Toms.

I checked the time before getting in my black Porsche and rode my way towards the nearest flower shop I know and both a fresh bouquet of sunflowers. Why sunflowers? Because for me, she’s a wonderful individual with such a bright personality!

Besides, I don’t think roses would be a pleasant gift from me, since we aren’t even together… yet. Moreover, the roses they’re selling at the moment aren’t even fresh and they didn’t look lovely.

Leaving the flower shop, I checked the time again and knew I have a few more minutes to spare. I looked myself in the mirror and knew something still isn’t right. I decided to put my hair in a quiff and the ends of my lips curve up to show a smile, I told myself, “looking good, mate”.

I drove my way towards our café and saw her in a little black dress waiting by the door. I stopped by her and rolled the window down. “Hey, miss. You look lovely, care to join me here?”

She glanced down me and as she noticed who I was, she walked over to the passenger’s seat and entered. “You look good yourself.” She said.

“For you, love.” I handed her the fresh bouquet of flowers, yet she didn’t accept them.

She sneezed and apologized, saying, “Sorry, I’m allergic to flowers, babe.”

That, I didn’t think of! I never thought of her having a flaw and being allergic to something. I never knew she’d have an allergy and it’s on flowers! “My apologies.” I said, and handed them to a random stranger outside.

I rolled my window up before starting the drive, then she asked, “Where are we heading?”

“It’s a surprise.” I said, smiling at her to put her at ease even if I haven’t answered her question. One hand is on the steering wheel, while I let my other one rest on her thigh. She’s just flawless and I couldn’t stop myself.

Arriving to a fine dining restaurant, I stepped out of the car and jogged to the other side, so that I could open the door for her. She smiled and thanked me, and I just reciprocated a smile.

We entered the lovely place and a woman greeted us with a gentle smile. “Reservation for Tomlinson?” I stated, carefully handing her cash for her to let us in.

She accepted the money and acted out as if she saw my name in the list. “Ah, you’re here, sir. Let me show you to your table.” The lady walked towards a table for two by the corner and left us afterwards.

“So, you’re one of those naughty guys who don’t do reservations?” Eleanor said once we’ve seated, biting her pink glossy lips.

“You like it?” I winked at her, smirking as I really wanted her to like me.

“Yeah…” She trailed off. “Why not?”

“Why not?” I repeated. “That’s an understatement, missy!”

She let a giggle escape her lips and I can tell this would be a wonderful night.

----

Both tipsy after the wine, we decided to end the night. We were back in my black Porsche and she finally let me drive her home. It was a cute flat that I really don’t understand why she wouldn’t want me to pick her up there.

I parked by the other side of the street as it was the only parking space and opened the door for her again. I walked her to her porch because I know we both had a drink and I just can’t trust her crossing the street alone.

“It was a fun night.” She stated, a bit inaudible in my ears as she was probably sleepy.

“I did too.” I replied. I was hoping to kiss her right then and there, but in my surprise, it’s like she didn’t feel even an ounce for me.

“Thank you and be careful, Louis.” She spoke, before immediately unlocking the door and getting inside the flat.

What was that? I wasn’t even able to kiss her! Am I losing my charms? Man, I need to get my manliness back!