Revenge

Dedicated to @KendallXOfficial
_____________________________________

What up peeps I been gone for awhile but you know school work.
Anyway enjoy.
______________________________________
~Robyn~

Betrayal and Sadness.

I can't believe Bonnie would do this to me. I thought she was my best friend. No scratch that, my I thought she was my sister. Turns out she was just a slut. I'm not the type to get revenge unless it's serious. This right here just tops the cake. I feel a over whelming feeling of sadness. I feel a tear fall but I quickly wiped it away. I can't cry, but I feel so betrayed.

After I left Bonnie's house I took my phone out my boot and called my dad to come and pick me up. We got home and I explained everything that happened. He was pissed. But I told him not to do anything, and that I got it all covered. He went back to the work and wouldn't be back until later tonight.

It's really boring not having no one to talk to. My went to Brazil for more photoshoots. I have a crazy obsessed ex-boyfriend ,a whore of a best friend, a stalker, and three guys that I feel attracted towards for some reason. My life is pretty fucked up right now.

I need to get revenge on Bonnie somehow, but how? Wait I know just the person. I haven't talk to him in awhile. He is my last resort.

I dialed the number. " Hello?" He said. " Sunny I need your help."
______________________________________
Pic of Sunny on the side or above.
Hello my fellow warriors I see that y'all have hung in there here is just a fill in for what is to come next.
Xoxo Harley