The Party pt 2

Edwards  POV

I was pissed that she had a boyfriend. But not for long. I can't wait until I tell the other two. After so many years I  have found our baby girl. Stephen and Dominic are going to be so happy. I smiled then went downstairs to enjoy my welcome home dinner.

Robyn's POV

I got out of my shocked state and went to go find Bonnie. " Girl where you been?" "Sorry I bumped into Edward and we did some catching up." I lied leaving out the part when he pinned me to the wall. " Well come on dinner is about to start. " " Alright."
(Pic of dining room in media)  We went downstairs and were seated and I had to seat next to Edward. We were served dinner and while eating I felt a hand on my thigh. I look up and it was Edward. He continues eating like nothing was happening. I remove his hands which in turn I received a low growl. Only quiet for me to here. I scooted over which in turn he scooted over and place his hand back on my thigh and stern enough to where I couldn't move it. " Robyn so Bonnie here tells me you have a boyfriend." " Yes I do his name is Colton and we have been dating for three years." Edwards hand tighten on my thigh. I winced. "Are you ok sweetcakes?" " Yeah just cramps." Bonnie looked at me because she knew I was lying. "OK dear." I look over at Edward next to me glaring daggers and he just has a smirk plastered on his face.

  Skip dinner

" Thank you grandma I appreciated the dinner." " No problem dear come back anytime." "Okay well see you tomorrow Bon's. She just waves. " Bye Edward." He pulled me into a bone crushing hug. " Never retract from my touch again cupcake. He said with power and only low enough for me to hear. I nodded in fear. I left and arrived at home about 9:25. I entered my house and my dad was asleep. I went upstairs and changed into my pajamas. I lay down but before I could go to sleep I got a text from a private number.

From: Unknown
Hey baby girl I been watching you for a long time and I don't appreciate that boyfriend of yours or Edward touching you. You will be mine soon baby girl. Sleep tight.
From- Your love

To say I was disgusted was an understatement. I felt so violated and just uugghh. I'm telling Bonnie and Colton about this tomorrow. With that I feel into a endless dream.

Who's unknown? 
How will Bonnie and Colton react ?
What will Edward do with knowing that Robyn has a boyfriend?
Vote Comment Share

Xoxo Harley