InsanityIsSanity

An interview with some pretty awesome guys!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Elmo, Tazer, and Emmett

Username: InsanityIsSanity

Meaning behind the username:: We are crazy mo fos and to us sanity is..normal and who wants to be that.

 1. When did you start writing and why?

Tazer: Well i had this strange dream and i have this thing for writing my dreams down and Mr.NoseyB*tch here *cough*Elmo*cough* saw it and showed it too the rest of the gang.

Elmo: Yes,blame it on the awesome one *glares at Tazer* anyway i decided too add bits too the storyline and some of it was about ninja glitter bunnies because Emmett gave me candy.

Emmett: He found the candy on the counter.Im innocent.I swear! Anywho we just got together and started jotting down ideas and BOOM! Le Masterpiece is created!

 2. What's your favorite genre to write?

Tazer: Supernatural and gothic style literature.

Emmett: Horror.

Elmo: I wanted to say Horror :( so ill go for....,PARANORMAL!

3. What inspires you to write?

Elmo: Everyday life,you know, everyday in the paper somethinf major happens,magazines always giving attention too A-listers n shit,but what happens outside the limelight never seems to grab anyones attention.There could be a little boy crying for help but cant because they are all too caught up in Britney Spears' Sex Life.

Emmett: O.O im shocked at elmo but i agree with him.

Tazer: Same and some of the stuff is reflected off our bad experiences.

4. How many books have you written, if any and if not, have you written short stories or poetry?

Emmett: 1. Living On The Dangerline.

Elmo: Does the random,rant and about us book count?

Tazer: 2. I guess,but there will be buckets:

5. Do you read, write or both?

Tazer: Both.

Emmett: Both.

Elmo:Both,well more reading because that writers block hits you like a bitch.

Emmett:Elmo.Just.No.

6. Name your favorite authors(not on wattpad)

Emmett: Stephen King.

Elmo: R.L.Stine.

Tazer: Edgar Allan Poe.( yes im the poetry freak).

7. Name some authors you like on Wattpad and their book you like.

Elmo: Frakkevin-Mad Moral.

Emmett: Honestlie - Denizens Of Hell.

Tazer: Honestlie - H.I.M

8. Do you listen to music when you write?

Elmo: HELL YEAH WE DO!!!

Tazer: Uh hu we ish crazy for music but Crazypants up there Elmo treats it like its life support. (I treat music like life support too!)

Emmett: Yeah,watch. Elmo. Skittles or Music?

Elmo: Your a mean mean boy....musical skittles duh.

9. When you get writer's block how do you overcome it?

Emmett: Candy does the trick usually.

Tazer: Going crazy.

Elmo: Umm shooting gummy bears with skittles,yelling 'BOOGA!' at evil old people etc

10. Who are some of your friends on wattpad?

Tazer:XCold_As_IceX he rocks.

Elmo: TheDestructionOfMe.Such an awesome person.

Emmett: Friday13thx3 your a sweet person and funny too. (Aw, Thank you Emmett! :D )

11. Do you have a favorite character you created?

Elmo,Emmett & Tazer: Cole,for certain because he is a dark,mysterious character who we think the readers are just edging to find more about and we have alot of fun getting into him.......now that sounded wrong....sowweee!

12. Do you have anything you want to say to your fans?

Tazer,Emmett & Elmo: Yes, we just want to thank you guys for sticking with us through all this crap thats been happening,we joined this site thinking we would meet a few people nothing major but instead u changed our minds comoletely and accepted us despite our flaws so yeah,boring bit over now thank

13. Who is your role model?

Tazer: Edgar Allan Poe beeutch!

Emmett: -rolls eyes- Hmmm I have to sayyy Mexican Voldermort....with a sombero....

Elmo: Amy Lee!

Fun Q's

14. Who is your favorite band?

Elmo: Evanescence.

Tazer: Lostprophets or Young Guns.

Emmett: Fall Out Boy,Linkin Park and Blink-182.

15. What are some of your favorite television shows?

Tazer:How I Met Your Mother. Barney is my inspiration.Not the purple pervy dino.

Emmett: You sure on that Tayboy? And mine is Two And A Half Men.

Elmo: Big Bang Theory!! Sheldon rulez! (My sister loves that show and is trying to get me to watch it!)

16. What is your favorite movie?

. Emmett: Disaster Movie.

Elmo: Transformers.

Tazer:Sorcerers Apprentice.

17. Do you want to give any advice to writers out there?

Emmett,Tazer & Elmo : Yes, try and get inside of your characters

18. Any other comments?

Elmo,Emmett & Tazer: Yes,thank you for interviewing us good luck with the following interviews.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, thank you guys for letting me interview you!