MiZzYx1991

Interview with someone i am a fan of!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Mizzy (:

Username: MiZzYx1991

Meaning behind the username: Mizzy is the same thing as Missy but with Z’s instead of S’s, and 1991 is the year that I was born in.  

1. When did you start writing and why?

I began writing when I was around seventeen/eighteen (I’m twenty now) and it helped me to relax during one of the hardest times in my life.

2. What's your favourite genre to write?

Fantasy.

3. What inspires you to write?

Richelle Mead’s Vampire Academy books inspired me to start writing. And, of course, the anime’s that I watch.

4. How many books have you written, if any and if not, have you written short stories or poetry?

None that I’ve published. But I’ve completed Playing The Field on Wattpad. I don’t write poetry, or short stories.

5. Do you read, write or both?

Both.

6. Name your favourite authors(not on wattpad)

Richelle Mead. L.J Smith.

7. Name some authors you like on Wattpad and their book you like.

XundecidedX’s story ‘A Little Bit Ninja’ and Hope_Adon’s ‘Conduit’

8. Do you listen to music when you write?

Sometimes, but not often.

9. When you get writer's block how do you overcome it?

I write, and then delete what I wrote, then write again. Sometimes I listen to music. Sometimes I watch TV. Other times I just leave it and return to it when I have more ideas.

10. Who are some of your friends on wattpad?

XundecidedX. She’s awesome to chat to and she helps/edits my work for me without complaint, regardless of how annoying I can be sometimes. Haha.

11. Do you have a favourite character you created?

Grace Suthers is my favourite character so far (she’s the main character in my new story ‘Spirit.’)

12. Do you have anything you want to say to your fans?

You rock!!! Without each and every one of your support, I wouldn’t have gotten to this stage in writing. I sincerely <3 you all!

13. Who is your role model?

In writing? Richelle Mead. In real life? My mom.

Fun Q's

14. Who is your favourite band?

I can’t choose one. But I like Take That, Westlife and Lifehouse.

15. What are some of your favourite television shows?

Vampire Diaries. 90210. Friends. Two and a half men (with Charlie Sheen.)

16. What is your favourite movie?

I don’t have just one favourite, but I love Titanic, The Notebook, A walk to remember, X-men, Princess diaries, etc.

17. Do you want to give any advice to writers out there?

Don’t stop writing. Even if you really suck at it, there’s always room for improvement. Write and you’ll only get better. Some of my earlier work is cringe-worthy, but now quite a few seem to like my writing, so keep writing!

18. Any other comments?

Nope, none. (: