Just visiting

We arrived to where he works. This was it no chickening out now. You die you die. Near, Mello, and I took big gulps. " Who's going to open the door?" I asked. " I will." Mello answered. " Do you need me to hold your hand?" Near asked. " WHAT! NOW YOU THINK I'M SOME SORT OF SISSY?!" I shouted. "Nooo.Noo...I was just wondering..hehe." Near claimed as he scratched his head. I turned around and marched in. " Umm...ok Yeah i'm going to need you to hold my hand now." I asked. He smiled and grabbd my hand. All three of us walked in slowly. There he was...Yagami Light..I haven't seen him in a long time. Hmmm...Ever since he graduated from school. This time I wanted to be the brave one. I let go of nears hand and went straight up to Light. " Hey dummy!" I shouted. H e turned around and smirked, " Oh it's you Sydni I haven't seen you in a long time...You still have a little crush on me?" He smiled as he was taunting me. " HAHA....noooo." I agued in an annoyed voice. I turned around and Mello and Near were give me signals to go back. But I didn't care I just kept on aguing with him. " You know I have the book." He smiled. " Yes I know you have the boooook." I answered. " And you know I can kill people with that book...Right?" He explained. I stood there staring at him wondering what he was up to. " Look i'm not hear for fun and games bozo head." I laughed. " Hmmm...Bozo head? eh? You sure you want to call me that?" He replied. " Umm...actually yeah I am." I argued. " You know I can always write you name in this book and BOOM your dead.." He noted. " I dare you to I bet you don't have the guts Light!" I smiled. Mello came bursting out. " NOOOO DON'T SYDNI! LOOK WHAT YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO NOW!" He yelled.

    " Umm...Yeah I know." I mumbled looking down at the ground. Near crawled over to where me and Mello were. Yes I know I just said Crawled over but he did. " Don't go any where near..." And before he could finish his sentence Near shouted out, " That's me!". I glanced over at him, " haha...Yes i'm sure we know that Near." I announced. " Just leave her alone..Ok? She has never done anything to you at all!" Mello argued. " Yes I know that...But what's the point keeping this book if you can't kill anyone." He smiled. I ran up to him and kicked him in the shin. " WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He yelped. " UMMM...EXCUSE ME? YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT WAS FOR..OOHHH YEEAAH BECAUSE YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG! HUH?" I screamed. He looked up at me while holding his leg.