Why me?

Ahhhhhhh...Sitting in the chair eating grapefriut staring an Near. This day could not get any better. Actually worse...Sage comes storming sobbing, " HE KILLED HIM! HE KILLED MY FUCKING BROTHER." She nealed to the ground sadly. "He did what? how? why? " I asked. She sniffles, " I went over there trying to destroy it I knew it was a bad idea but I needed that thing to get destroyed before it kills one of us, and he asked me about my family and how I was doing and I told him about my dad and brother and shit like that, then he took out the book and wrote my brother quinn's name in it!". I stood up angerly and threw my grape fruit to the ground, " OK! This needs to be stopped we need that book but i'm just scared one of us or all of us will be killed!". " I agree this needs to end before us and our families get killed." Near broadcasted. " But how? We know we could get our selves killed?" Rachel asked. " I don't know but we need to sit down and start making some blue prints to help us out." I answered. Rachel stood up, "We can't destroy the book we need to kill light!" She noted. "OH GREAT THIS IS GOING TO BE EVEN MORE FUCKING HARD!" I screamed. Rachel looked at me, " All we need to do is sneek up behind him and stab him or seomthing like that." She questioned. " OH YA BECAUSE IT SEEMS THAT EASY! WHAT HAPPENDS IF WE MISS THEN WERE IN TROUBLE!. there you go poof our names will be written down!" I hesitated. Near walked up to me and patted me on the back, "Hey. It's ok don't worry about it let us just focas on it." He smiled. I looked over my shoulder and hugged him, " I hope so." I cried. He wrapped his arms around me and rested his chin on my head, " I know so." He grinned. Rachel pops up and screamed, " HEEEEeeeeeYYYYyyyy!". I looked over her and glared. He let go of me. Awe it already ended...THE MOST AMAZING HUG IN THE WORLD!

    Sage looked over at Mello. I just knew she liked him... I JUST KNEW IT! Some where deep inside she does like him. I couldn't help noticing Near staring at me in the corner of my eye. I didn't want to look over to much because it would just make it awkward. But I did it anyways! As soon as I looked over at him he looked down and started blushing. MAYBE HE DOES LIKE ME! Rachel, Sage and the restof the people don't really let me help out a lot or trust me with sharp objects because aparently i'm "clumsy". Rachel came up to me and wiped a booger on me. "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR! THATS SO GROSS!" I angerly answered. " I don't know I was bored." She shrugged. " Yeah well i'm not a fricking human clenex!" I shouted. Of course Sage in the background was laughing her ass of because someone thinks it funny to wipe boogers on people!