Secrets lie among us

Rachel hugged Matt then they stopped and looked at eachother. They slowly moved in towards eachother. I knew they were going to kiss...Yeah I couldn't let that happen. I popped out of no where and shrieked, " HEY GUYS WHAT YOU UP TO THERE!". Rachel glared at me, "I was just about to leave and your coming with me!" She grunted angerly as she pulled me over to the door and went out. " WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" Rachel screamed i could see there were fire in her eyes that she was so angry. Shouldn't of done that! "I'm sorry I just..I don't but it was kind of funny!" I laughed. She glared at me, we walked over to where Mello, Near, and L were. She whispered in my ear, "Remeber I know who you like so you don't shut up or mess with me...Well...You should know what's going to happen.". "Haha sorry never will happen again." I advised. Matt ran down the street "Hey rachel you forgot your...." Before he could even finish his sentence rachel dropped her purse and grabbed him and kissed him. It was very awkward for us. I looked over to Near, Mello, and L. They were just staring in shock. I looked back and rachel released. He droped her cherry flavoured lip gloss that he was going to return and just stood there. Wow... That must of been pretty awkward for him. "Ummm..hehe..well..." He grinned. "OH SHUT UP AND KISS ME MORE I KNOW YOU LIKE IT!" She yelled and then grabed him and kissed himsome more. I looked back again "Wow this is awekward.." I noted. They all stared at them and nodded. She released again, "So did that feel good?" She smirked and crossed her arms. He nodded in shock. Mat handed her lipgloss to her. "Thanks." She winked and smiled then walked away.

    I walked over the guys and waved my hand over there eyes, "UMM!! Helllooooo?" I advised. Then instuntly shook there heads and looked right at me. I smiled, " So what are we going to do now especially about the book.". Sage stood up, " We got to destroy it somehow." She explained. " Wow! She talks!" Mello giggled and looked over to her. "I agree!" Near softly broadcasted. " Ya..uhh huh! Toootaaalllyyy agree with near!" I looked over and smiled. He smiled back. OH MY GOD! HE SMILED AT ME! Oh great..i'm starting to sound like Rachel when she's obsessed with someone.