A Broken heart

Hey everyone sorry I haven't updated in a while well I'll let you read now.... also I'm gonna pull an all nighter because I feel bad for making you guys wait so long right now it's 2:54 a.m. hope you enjoy this chapter... ^-^

---------------------------------------------------------------

Normal POV

Levy and Gajeel were stunned by what Lucy said. "Lucy...I don't think Natsu would ever do something like that.." Levy said walking to Lucy with Gajeel holding her by the waist to keep her from falling. "Natsu..." Lucy said continuing to cry. "Lucy...do you want to see him..?.." Levy asked. "Natsu..." Lucy said again. "Gajeel...can you get Natsu please..?" Levy asked hugging him. "Yeah..sure anything for you..." Gajeel said in a sexy voice blushing. Levy blushed harder and Gajeel kissed her on the lips. Gajeel left to get Natsu.

A few minutes later....

Gajeel came in Lucy's room with Natsu behind him with tears still going down his face. "Natsu..." Lucy said trying to get up tears going down her flushed cheeks. Natsu ran to Lucy and fell to her by the bed crying with his face in the bed next to Lucy's breasts. Lucy looked at Natsu touched his head and ruffled his hair. Natsu looked at Lucy and she ran her fingers through his hair. "Lucy...I'm so sorry..all I was trying to say was that...we should cool off for a while..." Natsu said letting her mess with his hair while blushing. "It's fine...just please don't leave me..." Lucy said still crying. "Lucy...please don't..." Natsu started. "Natsu I can't help it I can't stop crying...I...I...I thought you were going to break up...with me..." Lucy said continuing to cry harder. Natsu got up and sat by Lucy's side. "I would never ever break up with you..." Natsu said stunned by what Lucy said. Lucy pulled Natsu down to her and had him rest his head on her breasts. Natsu blushed hard to see Lucy holding him. Natsu could feel Lucy's heart beat and started to blush even harder.

A few minutes later...

Lucy let Natsu go and he pulled her towards him. Lucy was so close to Natsu that she could feel Natsu's warm breath on her face and started blushing. Levy and Gajeel fell asleep on the floor against the wall. Gajeel had Levy in his lap with his arms around her stomach. Natsu looked at Lucy who was running her fingers across his chest. Lucy ran her fingers across Natsu's abs which was starting to make him laugh. Lucy looked at Natsu stunned to see he's ticklish and continued to run her fingers across his chest blushing harder. "Lucy... stop it...that tickles..." Natsu said laughing harder. Lucy leaned over Natsu and laid across his chest. "Lucy...what are you doing..?.." Natsu asked blushing and pulled her towards him so she was facing him. Lucy shrugged and started to run her fingers across Natsu's chest again. Natsu started to laugh again and grabbed Lucy's hand and setting it up above his head. Lucy then rested her head on Natsu's chest and started to blush hard leaned up to kiss Natsu then rested her head on Natsu's chest again. "Lucy.... your burning up are you ok..?" Natsu asked holding her close to himself worried about her. "No I'm not ok....I don't feel so well.." Lucy said trying to get up off of Natsu. Natsu grabbed Lucy's arms and pulled her back to him. "Natsu..I'm freezing..." Lucy said trying not to shiver. "Hey..come here I'll keep you warm...alright?" Natsu asked using his magic to get really warm. Lucy started to blush hard and got close to him and Natsu wrapped his arms around her waists and kissed her on the cheek. Lucy started to remember that a note was slipped under the door.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Lucy,

You have until December 30 to come home if you don't the guide and everyone you love will be gone. Lucy be a good girl and come back home. If you don't I have guards and spies that will get you back. So be good and come home. Just to let you know I know who you love and care about. So if you want your pink-haired boyfriend to live then I suggest you to come home.

Love,

Father

P.S. If I were you, I would come right on home without hesitating. Also I set up a wedding and you are to marry Sting. You are also to give birth to a boy and have the company get more money than we can ever imagine.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy started to cry a little and Natsu woke up to her and wrapped his arms around her. "Hey... what's wrong...?" Natsu asked looking at her worried. Lucy sat up and so did Natsu. Lucy got up and went to her dresser and grabbed a piece of paper and handed it to Natsu. Natsu read the paper and started to cry. "Lucy... how could your father do this.?" Natsu asked holding her close to him. "I don't know...but I have to go home or else he'll hurt you.. and I don't know what I'd do without you..." Lucy said hugging Natsu starting to cry even more. "Natsu.. I'll be leaving tomorrow morning to do what father says.... I don't have a choice..." Lucy said trying to get up to start packing up. Natsu grabbed Lucy's arms and pulled her back to him and didn't let her go. "Natsu...let go...please...." Lucy said trying to get his arms from around her waists. "No.... your not leaving....and I'm not letting go of you... I'm finally with the girl I love and I'm not gonna let her go just because of her selfish dad... thats not gonna happen!" Natsu partly yelled holding Lucy closer. "Natsu.... I really need to go... I already called my father and he said that he'll be waiting for me and I better get there fast so I can meet the boy I'm going to be marrying...I have to....I'll be back after everything is under control... I promise..." Lucy said getting out of Natsu's grip. "no... because i cant stand the thought of you marrying some other guy thats not me...." Natsu said kissing her forehead. "Natsu.....I don't want anything to happen to you...I love tu so much that I'd kill myself if anything happened to you..." Lucy said hidding her face in Natsu's chest blushing then fell asleep because of how safe she always felt when around him.