Gotcha! Gunslinger Gangsta!-If I shoot you can you bleed 4 me? -

Hello my darlings and gentlemen's of wattpadland in which we've all inhabited I have decided to add something for those who may get confused which I do too..Some definitions at the end of this. By the way I hope everyone loves this! It's another poem instead of a play or a story so enjoy this now and ever! Until I update it to another poem! Well go on...!

read on anyways!

Title: Gotcha! Gunslinger Gangsta

You, your gonna show me. Up, even with your decadence?

Proof that I was, I am correction wrong.

The world it's filled with an overflow dispense of hierarchy of malice manias as yourself.

That say they're morally proclaimed the apostles to god.

They are the trigger to his words only they're idealist arsenal is the respective of their status.

In power and control the frailties of others who they are as a purpose as to what they're gods identity is. .

You, you aren't god just another nobody whose happy with some stability.

Something tangible that you can have as your own possession.

An entitlement with the name of you written on it.

And yet you're causing fatalities and they're ever growing significantly paramount.

The desperation pulling you into a temptation you never knew you even could feel.

Forgetting the simple and thinking that it's more complex.

Sometimes the people like you need to be dragged in they're own bloody path.

Back to where they began starting this little notion concocted with one thought.

That just keep going and the farther it went the better you supposed you were.

So for you it's a bullet for its reward, a bounty for its cash.

The escaped runaways are the wildest beast lost in this riots chaos.

Screaming the loudest in a carnage city where the blood is just the overkill.

The sinners grin their sinister smiles all while the barrels to the calibers are being locked.

Waiting for the bystander bastards to pass over.

Aimed targets with bribed price tags lingering easily for the shooting practice game.

It's the take down fatal, the fool's hunger enjoyment for they cannot surpass the equalities of man.

The dead witness laws abide them more.

They're the fallen ones and even they know it, the isolated followers

of a reproductive encounter breed.

They walk up acting the part of the next gangsta pulling revolvers.

But its then do they choose to fall away and apart breaking down into what they were as always the nobodies of society.

It's under the afflicts of a guns machinery violence is, was the damage done.

That the contenders wearing dirty bandages with bloody fingers decide

Of their own accord that they are the next bad ass in line stepping up.

A bottle in row and you are the top point on area.

The mines hidden with explosives, your proximity closes in the foresight.

The crazy gunslinger but your better than bad.

Aren't they all really?

The ones that say they don't know all because they do.

Their numbers are hard to beat and the death counts top to none.

The shadow a click and pull back as you look your already blown into...

The surrounding of corpses the defeat a willingness of existences finding.

You've played and now you're messing with the ticking of a bomb waiting to be awoken.

I have been waiting for you...lovely boy.. bad...

To come here a delirious brave for me, the selfish for the selfless.

You've come with your little toys into a circle of your own self-will limping crippled.

A weakling, stepping into the unknown of territory and my fiend you've just been trapped and guess what?

You're standing under my beautiful, bold, black x marked spot.

As you look down lost, I press forward damn proud with this new development.

The button and easily your gone into a million smithereens...

And I am once again alone gratified always with the spoken last words..

"Gotcha!"

Well that's all for now I really hope to the god in your head that you and the person dancing around is loving this. As much as I did making it up and writing it here. Anyways here are some of the definitions so you can better understand. Also the Must KNOWS DID YOU LIKE,HATE, LOVE, THIS? Anything else just tell me in the feedback comeback! LOVE YOU ALL AND REALLY D WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK????

Definitions!

0.Decadence-a process of decline or decay in a society, especially in its morals

1. Gangsta-gang member not much to that one.

2. Gunslinger-an armed fighter or criminal

3.hierarchy-an organization or group whose members are arranged in ranks.

4.apostles-somebody who tries to persuade others to share an idea or cause.

5.frailties-inherent moral weakness in humanity or in a person leading to difficulty in resisting temptation or avoiding wrongdoing

Well I hope this helps well bye for now! Tell me what you thought! Again it was my pleasure!