Nostalgically Narcissistic-Its Romances Decadence & Salivations Savior!>.<

Hello my darlings and others the etc..who breathe for this the wonderment of what is this place we come to see but you've entered the uncharted of my territory and if your curious as all are I will show and tell that of which has caused you to click to this...its a invitation a welcoming to join are you ready for this..? Remember not to stay too long or the lines will overlay and you'll be lost in oblivion's..dissuade..

Here is a little something that started the chaotic in my brain to write madly these lines that will soon appear its from Oscar Wilde's:The Picture of Dorine Gray In the investigation of his homosexuality a former classmate, defense attorney asked Oscar "Have you ever adored a young man madly."

Oscar's reply was this..

"I have never given adoration to anybody except myself."

Title: Nostalgically Narcissistic-Pic and Music for those who cannot imagine!!!!-

Let us, me and you.

Mean and be somebody to someone else.

Our cemented moments are claimed grounded and buried in a grave reminiscence.

We've manifested into the delirious narcissistic duo.

That's coming to a critical downward spiral heading for trouble

that's dangerously discretion going solo.

Tip toeing into the defuse of self delusional thoughts.

Our romance was love to be loved.

But you're a sinister cynic with a shallow footing to

fall under drowning in your surface appeal.

For the appearance matters more than the compassion held to hold.

The worlds against nothing but ours.

If you got the right price tell me, could you afford it?

If they're was a tag on the world could you pay in full?

Don't forget to remember to wreck this, the wicked cruelties my cynical amuser.

Such a charmer deviate your brutality a mere flaunt that's overlooked by all but me.

I saw what they didn't you've crashed,

hard below the moralities acceptance esurience. Lovesicking becomes you now

you're a damn malicious grinner.

You've enjoyed to much to be put out closed off.

A satires critic trying for travesty traitor.

You've already written us off as a couple I am good company in your eyes.

So we are nothing more than a boy who was acquainted to a girl struck crestfallen.

The hungry lingering leering a monster murdering the things that set him away.

From the tragedy he lives. In with himself.

Fighting to regain what's upheld from the liars swearing wrongs meant for more than what it is.

To this You're a relentless beast craving more from the romance decadence that is we.

The bravado gusto is flamboyant.

The tranquility of a relationship being together was just the torque to a kill a paradise euphoria ..

A captured captivity that I would soon cause the collapse of a chained prisoner dying loveless.

I was left alive in your care only to grow up dying from the facade.

Of what I thought we were, or was or could be.

But the walls they are bleeding graffiti sprayed and splattered.

They spelled out spilling scattered what I already know.

Knew but I would rather.

Just pretend to forget amnesic.

Realities my fictitious fractured fairy tale.

Only I made it up fantasizing more of what wasn't.

A merciless harpy and her deviant demon.

I am just glad I could be an audience finally breaking the silence of that reflective glass shattered.

If only in cracks your mirrored mask scared, damaged.

I wanted your world to be disoriented disordered and desecrated into the obscenities

of explicit exploitation, your beauties just a hollow effect to the in layer of what

Makes a dead look truly living alive lovely.

Your savior composer falling in the extinguished no longer pretty for its twisted.

Hideously disgusting dispersed. Your not a star but its burnt out wish crashing.

Your aren't significant just a revaluation resembling.

A nobody for your nothing but something token for granted.

Our betrayal?

You've asked was the brilliant affair of tricking lying to ourselves.

But we can't comeback to something that's not waiting to return now can we?

Not to empty promises and words rebounding that don't keep up with the voice vocalized.

We were a catastrophe disastrous endangerment destructive was the havoc waiting for us.

Our entanglements were an endearment indulged extensively into a comatose state intoxicating

To a drugging ignorance of one and other.

A greedy cheat to lovers, the salivations savior that wasn't you anymore it was myself, sinning lying..

But this nobodies romantic dance revolves into the nuisance of a delirium decadence and you're vastly losing yourself in as the music stops and you've been left leading leaving this descend..

As what you were to me when I saw you for what you were..............a clarification revelation...

Well my lovelies that's truly it..Okay some definitions for the vocabulary so you're not too confused!>.<

0. Narcissistic-self-admiration: excessive self-admiration.

1.Esurience-greedy: very hungry or greedy.

2. Travesty-false representation: a distorted or debased version of something

3.Decadence- a process of decline or decay in a society, especially in its morals.

4.Torque- rotating force: force that causes twisting or turning.

5.this isn't in the poem but yea..Dissuade-talk somebody out of doing something: to persuade somebody not to do something

The?> MUST KNOWS!>? DID you love this and if so any favorite lines? Hate this um, why..Like this..again WHY!!! Did the def's help any? I kinda hope so.. Music and pic whatcha feel from those were they good representatives or no..its okay don't lie too much or I might blush>>.< Well bye see yea when I do..and oh by the way Happy Easter..Lovea If I couldn't!!>.< Also what did you think of the Oscar Wilden thing? Did it go with this or no>?