The Revolver Revelation-a pretty cruelty of societies hideous humans-Poem.Read.Respond.See.Vote! Thx

Title: The Revolver Revelation-a pretty cruelty of societies hideous humans-

Music/Pic-It wasn't meant but is..

Inspiration: band/song: Skillet-Monster, People!:PandorE, & Strawberrykiller37!

Comments: You know what they do!

So give me a gun to protect myself in protest suffocation.

And in return I will hold the bullet and shoot.. for the dead trigger.

For I've cheated myself life.. In living decadence..

Hoping against hope itself that things would screw over..

Burning the ground so I was unreachable intangible..

They couldn't get me from myself.. released

Couldn't stop this chaos and ravage from within..

Daring for the dangerous caution. The warning signs..

Because I wanted this me breaking apart because I was.

No, I am put together to crumble and fall broken in the carelessly cruel.. Descent...

Razed in uproars riot for the morbid..

My Darkness eclipsed into a gripping weakness..

The Corruption a growling echo howled.

Of deceiving deception hunger craving the rage within..

To bend, for the savage snarling trying to destroy what I've built.. Touchable..

The Drunken Violence a defeat of my courageous bravery bleeding..

Forsaken for the cursed of the damned.. Condemnations.

I am ruthlessly uncontrollable.. Breaking down and cracking ..inward..

This Bull shit of the beastly gimmicks of hypocrites makes me cynically sadistic.

For my own amusement anthem twisted. Riddled rough underneath..

This Sickness, Disease is a nasty nefarious foreign unknown.

To me, as my body reacts rejecting itself..

For the reckless inside is wrecking and malicious..

This sudden discordance of self is a declaration of my deteriorate.

The Bruises are my shut up scream to the world that I am fine..

My flaws manifesting to monstrous desolates..

As the cohesion resistance rebels. Against me fighting for.

My Solace solitude widowed for.

The indignity of a greedy indulgence devoured selfishly..

A Hideously Handsome impersonation of remaining human..

When I'm failing in society..

The Righteous beauty dying in its solitaire abandonment's alienated discarded.

Being rude for the mercy of the denial acceptance.

My pretty cruelty is just the seemingly broken ugly vacancy..

Of the refuge.. For my detachment of the absent savior..

Because when I look around in the degrading deluded..

Emptiness my voice silently shrieks for someone to hear it..

Struggling, begging and pathetic.

For I am walking. To the one responding back..

Because my secrets been unleashed and liberated in speech so...

Speak to me for I was the beast. Savaged in rumpus...

But For Now, When I finally got no one anymore.

I am flawed faulting as I vastly and steadily crash self- destructive.

Crushing all the things I've held till there in the state of the broken disrepair for the breaking.. .

Because I going to have to cut this right seeping and separating into and through the bare of my bones.

White stock right to my own character and its going to be bloody, hurting as I stab deeper...seeking.

Self..in the revolver Revelation..

Of a barrel loaded.. . and with a satisfaction salvation pull...

I am going to save myself..from the me that is monster..

Hello, Hi! Guess what!? I think My poet you know the one that till recently died resurrected for me! -claps- Thanks to these Lovely ppl SlientEcho-you helped me with the title!- PandorE and Strawberrykiller37 you along with yahoo! answers helped me with some of these words..hope you guys can see the words you gave me lol and the rest I leave for the ingenious poet inside me..Okay I literally didn't write this one on paper or anything because when I start a poem I honestly go and find words that fit its theme lol so I put all the words on the paper and just looked at them and made them into sentences that became this very poem isn't that radical!?

Okay THE MUST KNOWS 1-3! 1.What do you think of the title of this..I had many others and did you like, love, -hopefully not- hate this poem?..2. What did it make you feel, also did you get it? 3.what did you personally think of the music and pic? Well that's it for now! I loved you for being a true great fan and being there for me..aside from Kaz..new question isn't that name awesome?! p.s. my poet who-looks at poet- has just died again!>.< lol well bye! R.I.P Nikki's Poet! God I talk to much on this..is anyone still reading this?..lol bye<(^w^)>