Part 1: Prologue

I'm walking down this endless hall. I see smiles and waves. Everyone thinks they know what I've been through. I'm stepping into my own funeral. After all that has happened, do I expect myself to cry? Be strong. His voice runs through me like a bullet surging through my body. I'm sent reeling. Someone catches me as I fall simultaneously. Every breath I'm taking is a knife in my lungs. Where's Byakuya? I'm rocking back and forth. "Where's Byakuya?" I moan and say out loud.

"Don't worry, ma'am. He'll be here somewhere," a voice rings though my ears. I have my eyes snap shut, unable to open them again. The image of my blade piercing in Fang's body kept reappearing. I want to scream but no sound comes out. I feel someone moving my body. 

"Byakuya," I mumble.

"Don't talk Reina, it'll only feel worse." Reina, it's been so long since someone has called me that.

"Where's Byakuya?" I ask again.

"He's in another chamber of squad four. We'll let you see him as soon as we can. He's in worse-" I black out.

***

I wake with a start. I groaned and felt my head throbbing. I opened my eyes. My back is propped up against the wall, with a soft cushion. I'm lying on a white bed, the white sheets covering my body. There is a window right next to my bed with blue drooping curtains drawn. In front of my bed, I saw a fairly small mahogany table with a vase, filled with blue cherry blossoms. I sighed. This reminded me of my room in Las Noches. I stared at the four on my palm. Suddenly the fusuma slid open. A man with brown eyes, and long crimson hair came in. His hair was kept in a high ponytail. Tattoos were just visible underneath the white cloth he was using as a head band. He looked down and avoided my gaze.

"How are you feeling Oneesan?" he asked slowly. My eyes filled up with tears. He remembered me. I choked down my tears and looked him in the eye.

"I-I-I'm fine," I muttered. He walked up to my bed. He pulled out a chair that was next to my bed and sat down.

"You know, I started to forget that I had a sister. I couldn't imagine your face any longer. I had no idea that you still lived, under a mask."

"I'm sorry Renji," I apologized.

"Tell me everything," he demanded suddenly.

I hesitated. "All right," I agreed. If it was one person that deserved to know anything, it was Renji. He had an obligation to know. "I'll start right from the beginning."

 A/N: Hey guys! So who did you like the story so far? I love bleach and I've always wanted to write fan fiction. Please leave a comment or rate. I promise this story will get better and better. Reme,ber, this is only the prologue. I've tried to keep the charactes like their normal selves and I've worked really hard for this. If you know any bleach fans, please tell them about my story. Give me ideas and advice. I really don't mind critism. I find it really helps me when I write. Now you have to go easy on me. I'm only 12. So I might not be a very experienced writer. But don't make that stop you from reading this book. Take care!!

Thynn xoxo

Btw: I don't own Bleach!! It all belongs to Tite Kubo and so does the characters. But this is my story and my characters so I'd love it if you could respect that.

Tip: Watch bleach. It is the best anime series EVER!