Chapter three

Disclaimer! I do not own Code Lyoko,,, because if I did the new series would be out already!

Claimer! I do own Ophelia, Katie, David, Sophia and Jacob!

I look back to Jeremy as he continues to stare at me. I raise an eyebrow and he looks back at his computer, “Aelita what on earth are you doing? You know you can’t beat a Megatank!” “Just watch me Jer!” came her disembodied reply. I see him roll his eyes and he brings his attention back to us, the weird Australians. “So if you haven’t been sent here by Sissi, what do you really want?” he looks at me suspiciously. I look at the others, “like Ophelia said, we’re looking for our kangaroo!” Katie says and they howl with laughter again. Jeremy and I just roll our eyes at their childish behaviour, I look at him and grin, “So how’s everyone on Lyoko? Anyone devirtualised?” he looks at me in shock. “How do you know about all of this?” he asks looking me straight in the eye. I shrug, “TV ya know all that sort of stuff, I also watch some of it on my iPod or phone, depends on where I am.” He looks alarmed, “what do you mean on the television?” “Oh right I wasn’t meant to say that…” I say and look down at my shoes. The others regain their composure once more and make their way over to me, the walk over to the globe and pull out their iPods and iPhones or whatever else they had, to take photos of it. Jeremy looks slightly alarmed at the devices and then I remember, the time frame was completely different, so they had never seen most of what we had or for that instance what we were wearing. I turn to the others and signal for them to put their devices away, but before I could do that Jeremy had jumped out of his seat and stalked over to us. “What on earth are those?” he asks looking at the iPods and phones. “Our phones and iPods!” they all exclaim at once. Jeremy looks at them and I pass him my iPod and touch screen phone. He holds it like any sort of movement may break them.

I hear a faint noise come from the speaker set Jeremy had left on the keyboard, I take a quick glance at him but he was too busy looking at my iPod, I grin to the others and gesture to the speaker set. They grin back and I sprint over to the supercomputer and sit on the chair. I put the earphones in and listen to Odd’s frantic voice, “Jeremy? Where are you, we need directions for the tower!” I look at the screen and decipher the codes. The tower, it seemed, was due north to where they were. The others look at me and raise their eyebrows, I grin mischievously and the smile. I fix the microphone to my ear and set the chair at a good angle. “The tower is due north to your current position, there are about three more monsters, so don’t get devirtualised.” There was silence for all of three seconds, “whoa, whoa, whoa, since when were you a girl Jer?” Aelita asks completely dumfounded. I laugh and Jeremy looks over, his jaw drops as I sat their typing into his computer and talking into his head set. “Odd I can’t believe you would forget me so soon!” I say smiling. “Whoa, what?! Ophelia? What on earth are you doing here?” Odd asks. “Helping.” I say, still smiling broadly. I look onto the screen and in the reflection I could see Jeremy and the others stand behind me. I watch as two green arrows move forwards towards the three red arrows. Two cards come up and one shows Odd and the other shows a Krabe. “You’ve got this in the bag Odd but be careful you don’t have many life-points.” I get up out of the seat and let Jeremy take his rightful place. “Ok, Odd keep the monsters busy, Aelita get to the tower and deactivate it pronto.” And with that one of the green arrows disappear from the screen.

“Tower deactivated.” Comes the muffled response in Jeremy’s earphone, he looks at us, “It’s been nice knowing you.” He smiles and with that he presses a button and yells out his most used phrase… “Return to the past!” a white light shines from the screen and continues outwards engulfing us all.

OoOoOoOoO

The light disappears and we find ourselves standing in the dorm building face to face with Odd and Ulrich. I see Katie and Sophia looking around bewildered. Jacob and David look at me and raise their eyebrows. I shrug and look back at Odd and Ulrich, Odd was staring at me intently to see if I had remembered anything, I smile and he raises an eyebrow. We stay like that for a moment and this time around my phone doesn’t ring but my iPod goes off with a new notification, hang on was it mine or one of the others? We all scrabble around in our pockets and emerge with our devices. “Ha, suckers! It was mine!” Katie says in triumph. I roll my eyes and Sophia harrumphs good naturedly. “What was it about?” David asks, “It was about someone commenting on my fanfiction story, you know the Code: Lyo...” she gets cut off as Sophia’s hand flies up to her mouth. Katie pushes it away and looks sheepish. “Well…” I say to the guys. “We ugh… we have to go to…to our dorms!” Jacob says brightly dragging us to the unoccupied elevator. We press the button for the second floor and once the door opened we pretty much fall out.