Old Friends Reunite

You were walking through death city with crona and Black*Star

You were talking to Black*Star about how you met Crona and how he doesn't mature and you remembered something "oh no" and black*star and Crona said "What?" "I forgot to bring (Meister name)" then Ragnorak jumped out and said "Ooh (Y/N) likes (Meis...

You were talking to Black*Star about how you met Crona and how he doesn't mature and you remembered something "oh no" and black*star and Crona said "What?" "I forgot to bring (Meister name)" then Ragnorak jumped out and said "Ooh (Y/N) likes (Meister Name)" and you punched him "OW WHAT THE HELL (Y/N)!!" You had a blush on your face as your bangs cover your eyes "Ragnorak I hate you so much" Crona looked at you and blushed because you were so close to her "huh crona your face is red" she hides her face and Ragnorak shouts "CRONA LIKES- mmmmph" crona has her hand over Ragnorak's mouth Black*star jumps in and says "DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME" and (Meister name) walks to you and whacks you in the head "OW" and she pinched your ear "you didn't invite me to come with you" you then ran away from (M/N) "HELP ME GUYS"  you kept running and tackled you into a bush "thanks for helping Crona" she them nodded and you both peaked out of the bush and only see Black*Star and (M/N) and she hit Black*Star on the head and runs over to the bush you were in and (M/N) walks over and picks you out like a blueberry on a bush "help" and Crona comes out as grabs you and runs away "(Y/N) You will be safe with me"

         Well cliffhanger so evil anyways let's
    Hope we get some action next page

             ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)