Meeting lord death (maybe a little lemon)

You ran into the DWMA with your meister and you ran into a big black figure it turns around and says "Hello there are you the new kid" in a goofy voice you snicker a little and say "yes sir" your meister then sneaked up behind you and tackled you "AGH!" The YOU hear a familiar voice and a kid with green hair arrives in front of you you then realize and say "BLACK*STAR!" He recognized your voice and looks at you and shouts "(Y/N)!!" He then fist bumps you Soul then comes in as a scythe "You again?" He just glares at you "hey Black*Star you know this guy?" "Yeah he is my childhood friend" he just growls and walks to his class. "So anyway why do you look like when you were 5" "it's a witch's spell" lord death springs up and says "WITCH?!" "Yeah I look like a 5 year old because a witch made this spell on me" (I haven't watched this for a while so if they don't have spells tell me) lord death then says "have you ever killed Keshins" (I don't know how to spell it) "yes about 98" lord death then says "Wow and you haven't came to this school before" you turned into your War Axe form when you see Crona and she jumps and hides behind one of the Guillotines "Crona?" "(Y/N)?" You turned backed to normal and run at her (Crona is a girl in this story) and Ragnorak came out and punches you "DAMMIT HE STILL IS INSIDE YOU?!" Ragnorak realized it was you he punched and started panicking and goes back in Crona "what was his problem" "he thought he punched a little kid" "since when has he cared?" Ragnorak came out and said "Oh it's you (Y/N)? Well now I can hit you" he tries to punch you but you catch his fist "Nice try Ragnorak" he then did a little screech at you and he went back inside Crona. (M/N (Meister name))  whacked you on the head "why didn't you tell me about them" Crona backed away from her and walked away. And (M/N) dragged you home with her and threw you onto your bed and got on top of you "Wanna get crazy~" you started to get hard and she takes off her clothes and yours, you started blushing as she did so. She shoves your (Huge) Erection in her mouth and suckled on it.

And I hoped you enjoyed and this Will be continued and there will be 6 parts