19. The X Point

Zaan's POV:
I soon left from there and went to Aarti and Rohit. Soon Diksha joined us too, she was blushing and didn't even look once at me. She was so shy.

"Arey Diksha tujhe kya hua?" Aarti said.

"Kuch bhi toh nhi..." she said trying to ignore me.

"Chalo yeh sab chodo ab ham chalte he... bohot ho gaya vishraam" Rohit said standing up. We all took our bags and started walking towards the sponge chamber... and after that the salt chamber and finally the X point.

We entered the chamber. It was very different from the other chambers because this was the only one in which you could see the sky! It was so nice. The sky was clear... the chamber was a mix of red and orange. The light that came from the sun made the colour of the chamber variate.

 The light that came from the sun made the colour of the chamber variate

We walked quitetly looking at the beauty of the chamber. There were no dangers in the chamber so we were so happy.

"This cave is surprising me each and every second!" I said.

"Sahi kaha" Diksha finally said something. We looked at each other and she smiled.

We walked out of the chamber without any problem.

The salt chamber was very close to the sponge chamber we just walked two mins and reached it.

The salt chamber was all white...

"Is Chamber ka naam Salt Chamber kyu hoga?" Aarti asked curiously.

"Hamne padha tha iske baare me kahi... iska naam esa he kyun ki yeh dariya ke paani se bani hui he... jab bhi koi tufan aata he tab jo paani ata tha woh yahi reh jata tha. Paani toh suk jata he lekin jo namak he woh yahi reh jata he. Bohot sadiya lagti he esi khas gufa banne me." Rohit explained. We nodded.

I was a bit scared because we were so near to the X point

I was a bit scared because we were so near to the X point. Woh knows what's gonna happen there. The chamber was so long. We were walking nearly from seven mins.

"Yeh chamber itni lambi kyu he!" Ab ham kab bahar niklenge yaha se! I am so excited for reaching the X point!" Diksha said. I made a poker face and she chuckled.

"Yaar pata nhi kya hoga waha!" Aarti said scared.

"Yaar kuch nhi hoga... ab itni door se aye he toh ham piche nhi hat sakte..." Diksha said.

"Lekin Aarti sahi keh rahi he" I said.

"Ap dono darpoj ho!" Rohit said.

"Me darpok nhi hu... I'm just saying ki waha khatra ho sakta he..." I said.

"Sahi keh raha he Zaan" Aarti exclaimed.

"Toh kya ab vapis chale jae?" Diksha asked. I shook my head.

"Chodo... tumse toh baat karni bekar he..." I said to her. She punched my arm.

"Outch!" I screamed holding my arm.

"Kya yaar... baat baat par peet ti ho mujhe!" I said. She chuckled.

"Woh dekho ham pohonchne vale he... dhiyan se guys..." Aarti said.

We started walking slowly and reached a big ground.

We were still in the cave I suppose. It was very very big.

"Yaha toh normal lag raha he..." Diksha said looking around and exploring the place.

"Haan yaar... ham toh bina matlab ghabra rahe the" I said.

"Chalo... accha hua... lekin yaha na koi khatra he aur na koi exit he" Aarti said.

"Woh ham baad me dekh lete he lekin pehle khana kha lete he... hame bhuk laghi he" Rohit said. We agreed and sat down.

We srarted eating some apples. We were all busy in eating when I noticed something. There was something laying very far.

"Tum log khao me abhi aya" I said getting up and walking towards that thing. I I was walking it was getting bigger and bigger. After some minutes I realised what was it... an fossil of a Tyrannosaurus-Rex!!!! Yes! Oh my God! I can't believe!

"Guys!!! Idhar ao!! Jaldi!!!!" I shouted at the top of my voice in excitement. I was so happy!

"Jaldi ao!" I said as I saw them running.

"Oh my God!!!" Aarti said shockingly. They all widened their eyes and mouth.

Finally we found it... now Boss will be happy. I still can't believe it. So it was this what that X point ment on the map!

We took a small piece of a bone and put it in our bags...

"Yaar ham kitne lucky he! Finally hamaru mission complete ho gayi he! Mene toh umeed hi chod di thi ki hame yeh fossil mil jaega" Diksha said smiling ear to ear. Actually she was right. Even I didn't have hope. I nearly forgot about the fossil, I was thinking about the exit... the exit! We found the fossil but how are we gonna find the exit?!!!

"Fossil toh mil gaya lekin exit?!" I shouted. Everybody's face fell.

"Khushi me ham yeh toh bhul hi gaye" Rohit said sadly.

"Haan yaar ab kya karenghe ham? Kese niklenghe yaha se?" Diksha said.

We were thinking about an solution when something fell on the ground, something liquid.

So guys now it is nearly the end of this fiction... I am really glad that you supported me and motivated me for writing it... please continue till the end and don't forget to comment...

Diksha.