3.Left with Memories

The Journey to Sterkfontein
Part 3:
Zaan's POV
We reached the hospital in 10 min. As soon as I entered the hospital I called the doctor for the checkup. The doctor came: "Doctor please dekhiye na... Amma ko kya ho gaya he. Yeh achanak se behosh ho gayi" I said worried. "Inka Blood Pressure low ho gaya tha. Inko kisi tara ka shock laga he isi liye. Kya hua tha?" He asked. I explained him everything that happened and he nodded. He gave me a paper of the medicines to bring and left. I sat on the chair near my Mom and held her hand tightly. "Me apko kuch nhi hone dunga" **********
Next day.
I woke up as the light of sun touched my face. I looked at mom. She was sleeping peacefully. I got up and went to the washroom. As I came back I saw that mom was crying and her eyes were red "Amma!! Kya hua he? Aap roo kyu rahi he?!" I ran to her "Zaan!!!" She started crying even more. I hugged her "Amma please shant ho jaiye... agar aap ese roghi toh kese chalega? Apko pata he na ki me apko ese rote hue nhi dekh sakta" I gave her a glass of water, but she was still crying. "Ab bataye kya hua?" I asked calmly but worried inside. "Beta me tumhe kese batau? Kal raat mujhe hospital se phone aya... t-tu-tumhare p-p-papa ka a-a-accident ho gaya!!! Aur voh i-i-is dunya me..." she started crying loudly... "Amma yeh aap kya keh rahi he? Aap mazak kar rahi ho na? Mujhe pata he ke aap mazak kar rahi ho. Esa kese ho sakta he? Esa nhi ho sakta! Apne toh kaha tha na ke papa ko sammanit kiya jaa raha he? Toh esa kese ho sakta he? Nhi nhi papa ko kuch nhi ho sakta. Unka sapna tha ke woh mujhe award lete hue dekhe! Esa nhi ho s-sakta! E-e-esa nhi h-ho sakta!" I said. Words were stuck in my throat. I was sweating. My heart just stopped beating. I couldn't feel anything... it was like I fall apart. I started shivering and breathing heavily. All I could feel was tears flowing down from my eyes. I could hear was my mom calling my name loudly... I fall on the ground because I couldn't handle the weight of my legs, that became very very heavy. Mom was shaking my shoulders "Amma keh do ke yeh sab sach nhi he, ek bura sapna he? Keh do!" Finally I managed to speak. I got up and started walking out from the hospital. I was walking when it started raining. It was raining cats and dogs but I continued walking. Tears were still flowing. They weren't going to stop this time. I was walking and walking... 20 mins passed and I reached home. I got in and was about to go to my room when I saw my picture with dad. I was hugging him really tightly. I still remember that day when I got the degree for Paleontology. He was very proud of me that day. I went near the photo that was hanging on the wall. I picked it and hugged it. I continued crying and I don't know how but I fall asleep. *********
Diksha's POV:
Arti came in my room. "Kya kar rahi he? Are you free?" She asked "Nhi yaar bohot kaam he aaj mujhe. Bohot saari files tayaar karni he. Aaj kal Boss bohot gussa hote he, hamari position niche aa rahi he aur ab hame double kaam karna padega. Ab agar koi gadbad hui toh me to gayi!" I said imagining what would happen. "Chal mujhe bhi samjha de. Nhi to meri bhi naukri khatre me pad sakti he. Mujhe bhi kuch works complete karne he jo Lab me nhi kar payi." She said. I helped her with some reports on different kind on dinosaurs. She was looking tired, so I asked her if she wanted to take a break and watch a movie. She agreed. We went out of my room and went in the living room.
Arti's POV:
"Konsi film dekhna chahoghi?" I asked to Diksha. Ok, it was a stupid question, because I already knew the answer. She smirked. I rolled my eyes. "Haan haan pata he mujhe. Ehmm... abhi konsi film baki he jo mene nhi dekhi Johnny Depp ki?" I thought for a while... "Arey haan! Tumne abhi tak 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' nhi dekhi!" She exclaimed. "Actually you are right! Mene abhi tak woh wali nhi dekhi chalo vahi dekh lete he. Esa karte he... tum film ko tayar rakhna aur me pop corns bana kar leke aati hu, ok?" I asked her. "Haan yeh sahi rahega" she said opening the laptop. I went in the kitchen and came back in 10 mins with the pop corns. Everything was ready. We switched off the lights and sat comfortably on the sofa. The start of the film was unique. It was showing how chocolate was made. After 5 mins the real film begun. Half hour passed and finally Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka made the entry. Diksha started screaming and clapping like kids! She is never bored from watching his films. Even after watching it hundred times!
And finally after 1 hour the film finished. Actually the film was awesome! I really liked the idea! "Kaise lagi tumhe film?" Diksha asked. "Yaar, bohot acchi thi! I'm impressed!" I aswered with a smile. "Woh toh he... esa kabhi ho hi nhi sakta ki uski koi bhi film acchi na ho! You know... he is the best!" She said. "Chalo ab thoda kaam kar lete he nhi toh Boss gussa ho jayenghe" I said and we wnt again in the room to finish the work.

So guys, enjoyed? Please leave a comment and let me know how was it. Thank you for the support!