Do i love you ?

Alexandra's p.o.v

in the morning i woke up with a smile on my face but then all the events of yesterday came back  and the smile vanished as fast as it came.i still couldn't believe he did that whether i loved him or not it still hurt . it hurt because i thought he was different but i found out he wasn't . i found out he was just a stupid player like every other guy . but whatever am not going to cry over him everyday like i did yesterday i still cant believe i let anyone see me cry i never cry in front of people not even if that person is my brother .

" you finally woke up sleepyhead " the voice startled me sense i was lost in my train of thoughts .but i soon realised that it was Kat she had slept over last night . to keep me company i was grateful for that .

"yea Kat am up . so what are we going to do today" i asked her as i looked at her showered and full dressed figure on the foot of my  bed. how did i not wake up before ? and what time is it ? i turned and looked at my alarm clock it was 11:30 not to late but not to early. WAIT ! I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY !!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG.

" Kat why didn't u wake me up you know we have school today right ? " i asked her pointing out the obvious ,

" max said that your not going to school for 2 days " she looked at me with a face that said you-should-have-expected-this which i guess i should have because knowing my brother and his protective side he wouldn't let me go back to school were Jayson could be at.he was most likely giving jayson time to transfer and move away . if Jayson knew what was best then he would move away. my brother wasn't one to play games when it came to me .

i sighed " yea kat guess your right he wont let me go back right away but why did you stay here then now your going to be absent " i said .

" no worries Alex you know i got your back .i mean what are best friends for . "she said .damn she really is the best .

" your the best Kat "

" i know its one of my many talents being good at everything " i laughed i knew she was joking she isn't the snuck up type of girl she looked at me with a mischievous look on her face .

" i am going to cheer you up today my dear friend " she told me . OK that smile is creeping me out now.

" and how are you going to do that Kat ? " i asked her genuinely curious and a little scared you never know what runs through this girls head .

" just follow instructions and you will see . now go take a shower i will pick out your outfit " she demanded

*************************************************************************************************************************

 when i came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around me she there me some cloths and pushed me into the bathroom without letting me say one word . oookkkkk .well that was strange.

i put on the cloths and almost threw a fit i cant believe she would make me were this . i was wearing a short mid thigh fluffy black skirt that had a red and black belt attached to it and a very reveling tight tank top with a short leather jacket . well at least it was good style but i felt exposed . i got out of the bathroom to see a very inpatient Kat. 

 " why did take so long "

 "what are you talking about girl i took litterly five minutes "

 " well,that's long for me"

 i laughed " inpatient much "

" very " she smiled

she took me to my mirror and started doing my make up with out letting me look at myself finally when she was done she let me look and i have to say i looked good .

" here put on your shoes and were going hurry up " she said as she headed downstairs after passing me my shoes .

they were the black and red converse that i love i cant live without converse i love them.

i went downstairs and as soon as my brother saw me kat was grabbing my arm and taking me out the door but not before my brother stopped , looked at me , turned red , and started yelling .oh lord here wed go again i sighed.

" I hope you know you are not going out dressed out like that just because of what happened yesterday "

all the memories that i was trying to push back came rushing back but i held ma tears back and replaced it with anger towards him . i hate him .i hate him .i hate him . thank god i didn't let my self fall in love with him so soon. 

  " max she is not dressed wrong i just have some plans to go shopping and go to a salon she needs to take her mind of things if you want you can come to " kat said softly obviously trying to calm my brother down i honestly hope that works but knowing him i doubt it .then again hes always had a soft spot for kat and me only ,

i saw him take deep breaths trying to calm down .when he spoke i could tell he was almost back to normal .

" ok i will ho with you guys and maybe we could play at the arcade give me five minutes to go get dressed " 

" wait before you leave i need to ask you something " i yelled at him . he immediately stopped in his tracks.

" shoot " he told me looking worried .

" when i am i going back to school ? " i knew it was better to ask him this when he was calm but i needed to know.

" Jayson should be gone in two days so the day after tomorrow you should be back . " he sneered Jayson's name as he instantly became overprotective mode .

" cant i go back tomorrow ? " i asked hoping i could .

" Alexandra " he warned .but i speak whatever in my mind . and i don't know when to shut up .

" pppllleeeaaasseee " i begged putting on my puppy dog face and i saw him give in almost in a instant.

" ok but someone has to be near you at all times got it " he sighed " your and your puppy dog face are going to be the death of me " he said as he walked up the stairs and in his room.

" YES !!!!! " i said doing a happy dance .

i ran to my room grabbed my phone and purse that i had forgotten . when i got downstairs my brother was there next to kat .

" LETS GO HAVE SOME FUN ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! " kat yelled we got in the car and drove away .

i just wanted to say that if you could voted and comment i would appreciate it and also sorry for the long wait .

VOTE

COMMENT

VOTE 

COMMENT

VOTE

COMMENT