Do i love you ?

Alexandra's p.o.v

"urg i hate you.you stupid cocky asshole .why don't you just leave and never come back you idiot ." i said to Jason.

"aawwww come on babe don't get mad at me i just wanted to touchsome sexy stuff " he said with his way to command smirk .

"oooowwwww. what was that for man ." says jayson to my brother

" for touching my little sister " my brother max says to Jason

" fine sorry aly " Jasonsays to me with a puppy dog face that was just so adorable but i would never tell him that .that would just boost his ego to much and believe me its already to big.i glare the dirtiest glare i could possibly give him trying to ignore the fact that the puppy dog face is so adorable i turned and around and stormed out of the room . when i got to my room i put on my headphones press play and layed on my bed .

your probably are wondering what the hack is going on well , that idiot downstairs is Jason a.k.a biggest player in high school and my brother's best friend sense 5th grade .and am Alexandra Anderson. i have black hair and blue eyes that i take from my dad . my brother is 2 years older than me but we look alike . we both have the same blue eyes , black hair, and people say we could be twins if it weren't for the age difference because we could always tell what each other is thinking.am 15 about to turn 16 and am starting high school tomorrow my brother is 18 and the most popular senior ( he's captain of the football team ) so am nervous to start tomorrow oh and yea i almost forgot the reason of are little fight downstairs is because i go downstairs to get a snack and when am in the kitchen Jason comes behind me and grabs my ass .

yup he  actully did that  i still cant believe he did that . i take of my ear phones and go to sleep .

*********************************************************************************************************************

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

oh come on i hate that noise someone please turn that off . and that's when i realize that its my alarm clock . shit . am going to be late on my first day . i shot up on my bed and looked at my clock. 7:00 oh thank god i was good.school didn't start until  8:30 but my brother leaves at 8:00 so am going to get a ride from him . i got up put my i home on and starting getting ready . after 45:00 minutes i had taken a shower , dressed in my uniform which consisted of a blue and navy blue plaid skirt which was way to short for my likings a whit dress shirt with a mini tie that was optional but i put it cuz it looked cool. and my black converse .  i had also applied a thick layer of eye liner and some clear lib gloss but that's all i were for makeup unless am going out to a party . on my way out of my room i turned of the alarm which was still beeping  , grabbed a black Hood and turned of my i home and grabbed my phone and i pod .

i went to the kitchen and saw Jason and max there i sat down in one of the stools as my brother and his vest friend were staring at me like i was from another world i gave my brother a look that said stop-staring-at-me and he stopped staring got a bowl and filled it with my favorite cereal and passed me a spoon with the bowl full of coco pebbles.

"damn aly you look hot as hell in that uniform" said jason . which earned him a smack to the head by my brother.HA HA HA HA HA .

" sorry just stating the fact . better me tell her before any other asshole tells her in other ways " he say to defend himself.

"thanks .and lol youjust admitted your a asshole now lets go kathy is waiting for me " i say by the way kathy is my best friend in the whole world.

as we all got in my brothers black mustang GT i saw Jason checking me out by the side mirror and i actually blushed . then to make things worst he looked at my face and saw i was blushing so he put on his signature smirk on . by that time were at school and for that i was grateful i was getting my seabelt off as my door is opened for me i turn around to get off and Jason is there extending his hand towards me. talk about AWKWARD but i accept it and get off the car . as i step out of the car i feel eyes on me but i just follow my brother and Jason as they are going to a group of like 7 guys and 1 girl who i could tell is not a slut and to who i could tell are sluts but whatever . when we get close to the group of guys i here them whistling at me when Jason puts his arm around me i was about to shake it off but he leaned in and whispered to me " please follow along your brother knows am doing this please am trying to get rid of a slut that's attached to me can you help me out and play along please " he told me i could here the truth in his voice well if my brother new i was pretending then i dont care what other people think of me i nodded and wrapped my arm around his waist .