Chapter 3

Monroe's prov

After the enlightening phone call that I had with Mya, I had to calm down.

"I'm going to have to ask you to leave." I told my friends, who saw my red eyes.

"What's wrong, Monroe? You haven't been this mad since Rosalie got kidnapped." Nick asked, a little wored for every ones saftey.

"I got a phone call from someone very dear to me, and they don't like men that well." I told them, not wanting to disclose too much information. Especially since Nick, Hank, and Wu are police officers.

"Who is this person Monroe, and why are you just telling me about them?" Rosalie asked, a bit hurt that I didn't tell her about Maya

"She is very important to me, and I would rather talk about her in my own time." I told them, tell more that I wanted to.

"She? Who is this she?" Rosalie asked, pissed of at the thought that I might be cheating on her.

"We are going to go and let you work this out." Hank said, pushing the other guys towards the door.

"Thats a good idea." Rosalie said, glaring at me pissed off. I wish that they never left because as soon that they left, Rosalie started to yell at me.

"Who the hell is she?" Rosalie yelled.

"She is my little sister and her name is Maya." As I told Rosalie that, the fight left her eyes.

"Why haven't I met her before? When your parents came to town." Rosalie said a bit suspicious.

"Our father abuses her, and our uncle is to touchy feely for my taste." I told her, getting pissed remembering what Maya told me earlier.

"Why haven't you brought her up before?"Rosalie asked me.

"Maya called me today, she ran away from our uncle's house. Our father hits her and she was afraid of death, so she is coming to stay with us for a while, until she gets anough money to set up some roots," I told her. Rosalie looked pissed at the abuse that my sister went through.