MFB 10: Epilogue

I'm still crying, can't absorb what's happening.

"Zette...zette...z-zette" i whispered her name repeatedly. It's already evening.

"Zion, eat first. You need strength for Zette." Her mother said and gave me something to eat.

I didn't answer still looking at nowhere.

She just put the food in front of me and tap my back and went to the kitchen and let me by myself.

I am the middle of weeping when the news on the tv caught my attention.

"Flight xxx to United states crashed in xxx in the afternoon..."

My eyes went wide. United states? Fuck.

I ran through the living room. And saw the news I just heard.

"Ma!" I shouted. She ran and hugged me tight.

"Shhh Zion, calm down. She'll be okay." She tap my back as I started crying again.

Why? Am I that unlucky? I didn't even apologized to her.

"Ma why?" I asked weeping at her shoulder.

"Let's pray that she'll be safe Zion"

I just nodded repeatedly.

Yeah fuck. Why didn't I notice that she already love me since then? I'm fvcking numb.

But then a knock on the door made my heartbeat race.

Ma let go off me and opened the door.

I look at it's direction. But it's only some mail.

My hopes crashed....

My tears started to fall again.

"Z-zette" i whispered.

'Knock knock' then someone knock on the door repeatedly.

My brows met, 'where's ma?'  I asked myself.

But I decided to open it myself.

My surrounding started to move slow. And a curve form from my lips.

She's fine. She's fucking fine. I immediately hugged her tight. "Zette" i uttered.

I know she's shocked. But then she pushed me.

"Wh---" she's about to say something but I kissed her on the lips passionately. She didn't respond at first but then she did.

I pulled her closer to me and deepened the kiss. "I love you" I whispered between our kiss.

I felt a tear fell from her eyes. I parted our kiss and stared at her beautiful eyes.

I kissed her tears away and smiled.

She's still in shock. "Zette i missed you" i hugged her again.

I heard her cry, i let go of her and held her on the shoulder. "Why zette? Did I do something that made you cry? Tell me. I'm sorry Zette. Zette sorry." I apologized repeatedly. "I'm sorry for the things I did. I'm sorry don't leave me again. Please. I can't leave without you"

Then i heard her chuckle. "You're being paranoid Zion" she said and pushed me  but I didn't let her go.

"hey Zion let go off me" she whined still chuckling.

I didn't oblige and hug her tighter.

"hey i can't breath" she whined, so I decided to let go.

She smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. I pouted but she chuckled again. "Why are you laughing?" I asked pouting.

"You're so cute Zi" she said. I pouted more. "I'm not cute. I'm handsome"

"Yeah what ever Zion" she rolled her eyes.

I chuckled, "I love you" i said. She smirked "I thought no falling inlove Zion?"

"But you fell inlove first." I said and smirked.

She looked away. "No, I didn't"

I grab the note on my pocket and showed it to her. "Then what's this?"

Her eyes went wide."that isn't mine" she whined.

"Yeah right. It's your writing anyway." I said.

"Bu-but---" she's about to say something when I gave her a peck on the lips.

"It doesn't matter anymore, I love you too." I said.

She looked down, "I thought you don't want---"

"Who wouldn't?" I smiled at her.

"Let's get married after our baby is out. So that after the wedding we'll do the honeymoon." I said and smirked.

She hit me on the chest, "okay, okay" she giggled.

I hugged her again and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you so much my love". I kissed her, also on her tummy, "i love you baby" i whispered.

--------

If you wanna know what happened to their baby, check out MY FUBU sequel: My Pretend Girlfriend. hope you like itttttt~ thanks for all the support and love.