MFB 6

Zette's POV

I was cooking at the kitchen when suddenly a pair of arms encircled on my waist.

I smiled, he don't usually do things like this. "Why?" I asked.

He placed his chin on my shoulder. "Hmm?" He asked.

"What's the problem?" I asked. "Nothing" he simply answered.

"hey Z-zion, the food will gonna burn." I said and shrugged his chin off.

He turned off the stove. "Why?" I asked again.

"Let's stay like this. Just for a while" he said and closed his eyes.

I sighed. "Okay."

The more he hugs me the more I trust and assume that he likes me.

I closed my eyes and think deeply.

My heart says 'trust him, he love you too'. But my mind says 'he don't love you, you're just assuming.'

"What are you thingking?" He asked out of nowhere.

"Uhm..nothing. aren't you hungry?" I asked. He just shrugged his shoulder off.

"No. I want you" he said and kissed my neck softly. "Hmmm, we need to eat Zion~" i said and forcefully removed his hands.

My heart hurts, it's like clenching. 'Zette, he just want sex again. He don't love you' i scolded myself.

I turn the stove on again and continued cooking.

As I finish cooking i served it on the table.I prepared our breakfast and sat infront of him.

I served food on his plate and the same with me, this is the first time he ate with me in breakfast. My heart fluttered with joy.

I smiled but gladly he didn't notice.

We continued eating until we're done.

I stood up, but before I can stand he grabbed my hand.

My eyes grew wide, I'm shocked.  I can feel butterflies on my stomach, and my heartbeat started to race.

"W-why?" I asked stuttering.

"U-uhm n-nothing" he said and let go of my hand.

I sighed silently. I thought... I just thought. Uhh nevermind.

I cleaned the table after eating and washed the dishes.

"If you need help, just call me. I'll be at the bedroom" he said. "Yes" i just answered and continued cleaning the house.

After finishing all my work I went upstair.

As I was inside I saw him scrolling on his phone. My brows met. I approached him.

I was about to look at his phone when he suddenly turn it off. "Uhm g-gladly you're h-here." He said and hide his phone under his pillow.

He left me confuse. "What are you looking at there?" I asked.

"U-uhm my s-s-sec-secretaries! Yeah my secretaries!" He stuttered.

It feels like my heart is squeezed in pain. I'm jealous.

I pouted."let me see~"

"h-hey n-no! Uhm, just lay beside me instead. You don't need to look at it." He said and pulled me to lay beside him.

I just let myself pulled by him. He hugged me and place his head between my mounds. I just smiled at the sight. I hugged him back caressing his hair.

We cuddled until we drifted to sleep.

Zion's POV

I'm awakened by a phone ringing.

I looked at the person I'm hugging. She's still asleep.

I removed my hands trying not to wake her and stood up to look for the phone.

I saw a phone ringing on the study table, it was her's.

I came close and look at it. Someone's calling her? My brows met. It's a name of man.

I furiously grabbed it and ended the call.

I opened her phone and went to her call history. I blocked whoever called her. 'Tss he can't be the one getting her from me'

Then it hit me. 'Relationship? We're fuck buddy right? What am I talking about relationship?  Ahhhhhh fuck!' I cursed.

I turned off her phone and went to the shower for a warm bath.

Tss, maybe I'm lack of sex that's why I'm weird this days. That idea made me chuckle,'We just had sex yesterday'