The Parent Killer

I'm staring at the ceiling. It's 3am, and I'm not sleepy. I haven't had dinner, and now I'm starving. I went downstairs, to the kitchen. Before I opened the fridge, there was a mysterious knock at the front door. When I opened the door, it was a little girl. She was very focused on me, and looked pale. "I can't find my mother and I lost my way in finding my house. Do you have an extra room where I can stay in?", she suddenly said. I lie, "sorry but we don't have any more rooms vacant", when we had 2 rooms empty . She nodded and walked away to the darkness outside, but it didn't look like she left her eye contact from me. I finished my unusual midnight snack, cereal and an orange, climbed upstairs to my room and leaped on my bed. I felt really sleepy now until something woke me up. It was coming from the closet. I get off of my bed, and open the closet with shaking hands. It was just my tennis racket.. but not only that.. it was the same girl I saw at the front door, HOLDING IT! She got out a knife. But she didn't stab me with it, she went downstairs. When I followed her, she went to my parent's room. To my surprise, my parents were found dead on the floor sitting up. I screamed, and when the girl appeared, I screamed so much that I couldn't calm down. She looked at me dead in the eye and creepily said, "Liars don't deserve to have loved ones. You deserve misery". As she said this, she vanished into the air leaving the bloody knife on the floor.