Here Goes Nothing

A/N: Fair warning, I really have no idea how this story is going to go. It's midnight and I just really wanted to make a Chris Drew fanfic and I've had this idea for the beginning in my head since yesterday so I'm just gonna go with the flow, alright? Alright. Please bare with me. c:

Chapter 1: Junior Prom doesn't suck that bad.

Carson's POV.

I stood next to the refreshments table, looking like the hugest dork on the planet.

I went to the Junior prom.. by myself. Thanks mom. She had made me go, saying it'd be a great opportunity to make new friends. See, we moved to Joplin a little over a week ago, and so far I haven't made any friends. I don't know why, I had a nice amount of friends in California. It's just so different here, Joplin is such a small town and I guess there's really no room for new kids. 

So anyway, there I was, standing next to the refreshments table, the biggest loner on the planet. I had been there for about.. 45 minutes. Just standing there, nobody had even came up to me. I finally decided that I had looked like a loner for long enough and I started towards the gym doors to leave. Just as I got outside, a girl in a pink, strapless prom dress stormed out followed by a tall, awkward looking guy with long blonde hair. 

"God, you're so stupid!" the girl screamed at the guy. I noticed a huge, red stain on the front of her dress. 

"Allison! I'm sorry! I'm stupid and awkward and clumsy and you know that!" the guy tried pleading with her.

"Whatever Chris! I'm leaving, you better call me later!" she ran off to a black car near by.

The guy, Chris, stood outside, watching her leave. He didn't seem to care all that much because he didn't try and stop her. He shook his head as the car disappeared out of sight then took out a pack of cigarettes. He lit one and sucked the nicotine in. His eyes slowly came to me and he blushed.

"Wow.. You saw all that, didn't you?" 

I felt my face turn bright red. "Umm.. yeah.." I said and looked down.

"Sorry.. I, uh.. She's my girlfriend and she's nuts."

"Oh, I see.."

"So, hey, what's your name? I don't think I've seen you around? Are you new?" 

"I'm Carson, and yeah, I'm new, I moved here a week ago."

He took one last drag of his cigarette and flicked it to the ground. He smoked that thing faaast. 

"Well hey Carson. I'm Christofer, call me Chris if you'd like.. Where ya from?" 

"San Diego."

"Hey I was born there!"

"Oh wow, really?" I smiled.

"Yup. But I was raised here. California is cool though."

"Yeah..." I felt homesick now. I miss California...

"So.. did you come alone?"

"Yeah, actually.. I haven't made any friends yet..."

"Well you got me! Come on, let's go dance. I'll introduce you to my friend Hayden too!"

Chris took my hand and pulled me inside, despite my mental scolding. 

"Hayden, buddy! This is Carson, she's new here." Chris introduced me to his friend. Hayden had the same hair cut as Chris, except his hair was black.

"Hey pretty lady. I'm Hayden." He shook my hand and smiled. 

I blushed. 

"Wow, your eyes.." Chris said, gazing at me.