Epilogue

Mark stood nervously on the balcony as he watched Eve make her way to him, her white wedding gown so breathtaking, he had to keep reminding himself to breathe. They had both decided that they wanted to get married before all the people of Graceland and Celin so they decided to wedd on the Royal balcony of Mark's palace.

Alex, a free man now, and Mark's new best friend, stood by his side as his best man. He owed everything to Alex.

After Alex left him at the sea port that evening, he had been too devastated to board the ship. He had waited and hoped, against hope, that Alex or Eve or both, will come back to him.

Here he stood, his heart bursting with joy as he watched the love of his life take his outstretched hand and they recited their vows before her father who joined them.

“To love and to hold...” He smiled at her.

“In sickness and in health” Her eyes shone with excitement.

“Till death do us part!” They both announced.

Then, the king of Celin, Eve's father, took a crown and placed it on Mark's head. Turning to his daughter, he took another crown and placed it on her head, a smile on his face.

“May the bond of the two kingdoms, Graceland and Celin, be forever strong...” He announced to the crowd as he stretched out his hands to Mark and Eve who took it. Turning them to face the balcony over looking the people, “I present to you, King Mark and Queen Eve” He announced as the people cheered loudly. “King and Queen of Graceland”

Facing Eve, Mark took her in his arms and captured her lips and there was nothing wrong about that!

Author's Note :

Yay! I didn't think I could, but I have! Wrong is officially completed. I think I can take a deep breather. Yah!

Hey, did you enjoy this story? Please leave a comment, please vote. And no, I haven't edited much of this book specifically chapter 35 to the epilogue. I'll get to it. Thanks for reading! *hugs