CHAPTER 6: Her Letter To Him♥

A/N: I Just wanted to say! HEY! Play the Song Diana while reading Aira's Letter to Harry ;) It will make you feel better. I PROMISE .Xx hahaha! Sorry for this crappy chappie!

------•///|||\\\•-----

' To My Beloved Hero Named Harry,'

I Just Wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH. Thank You for the Letter, words cannot and never will be able to explain How Grateful I am. You saved Me Harry, You're My hero.

I Know I shouldn't say this but, Harry, I Like You. You're the first ever Person who made me feel comfortable despite that I have tons of Problems in Life. I will tell you My Story can I? well, Let's start with My Ex-Boyfriend's a Cheater, he hooked Up with My Ex-Best Friend which now I consider a Traitor. My Parents Hates Me! THE WORLD HATES ME! I'm almost close to self-harming. But you know, Your Letter saved me.

This Afternoon, right after I got home, My Father beat me up. My Mother came out of the Kitchen, I know she saw everything. I Looked at her begging for help but instead of helping Me, she didn't and she threw her cold water to me instead. I hated the fact that She's my Mother she's a woman, she should be the one who Understands Me, Helps Me, Defends Me, Cares For me and Loves Me But, No. She changed a lot. I Hate It! THEY ARE A MONSTER!

' Monsters That I'm afraid of.'

But, I'm not afraid of them anymore, well maybe still a little but I Know You will save me. Thank You My Knight in a Shining Armor. ♥

I Know this is a Weird Idea but +639123***53 that's my Phone number, you Can send me a message if you have nothing else to do. I Never actually cared if someone texts me or calls me, I never once picked it up. But if you're the one who will send me a Message, Id be more than willing to Reply.

Harry, I Know I'm Crazy, Stupid and idiot. I'm a Pest and a bitch, just Like My Father and Mother calls me. So Now, I'm ending this petty Letter of Mine. I'm sorry also if the Letter is stupid.

Thank You Again, Harry! .Xx

From The Girl You Saved,

-Aira♥ .Xx

PS: Since you send me a picture of yours I though Of Sending you mine too. Don't Laugh at me, this was taken back on My Freshmen years. But I stopped going to school. My Father doesn't want to Pay for my Tuition and I can't Enroll.

*Harry's POV*

That's Cruel, She Deserves None of those things! Her Father is truly a Monster!

I Looked at the picture that's attached to the letter, She Looks Familiar. Aira? Aira? Wait! Isn't She The Girl From.....

---------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 6

ooooohhhh! CLIFFHANGER! XD

So My Birthday was Last December 21

I celebrated my Birthday with My friends at the Skatepark

ANYWAYS! MERRY CHRISTMAS! How's You're Christmas yesterday?

Hope You had a Nice and Great Christmas!

'till next time!

~Aira♥

(c)LittleMs_Directioner

---------------------------