CHAPTER 5: 'To My Beloved Hero Named Harry,'

Recap:

*Third Person's POV*

Aira's On Her way home when her Father suddenly walked out of the door and worst saw her.

"Look Who do we have here," He said with a devilish Grin.

Ch.5

*Aira's POV*

"Look Who do we have here," said by the most scariest monster in the whole world. "Uhh, I just Bought an ice cream d----" I wasn't able to finish my words because He slapped me. "I don't need any of your fucking explanation Bitch!" He roared then pulled my hair and dragged me inside the house, "Ouch! Dad! It Hurts!" I shouted trying to get out of his grip. "Shut The Fuck Up!" He Growled and He Threw me on the floor and kicked me on my Left Eye. IT FUCKING HURTS! I tried to crawl away but he pulled my hair again "Listen Up Bitch! If I see you one more time outside again you will be receiving more than that!" and with that he punched me on my stomach and threw me on the floor again then kicked my right foot. He Left me there, Crying. My Mother came out of the kitchen, I Looked at her asking for help. Wanna know what she say? "That's what you get when you're being a Little Bitch all the time!" and then she threw the water on me then stomped away.

That Night, I was nursing my Painful body. I'm still crying and even if I try to stop it, it just kept on flowing down my cheeks. Then, I remembered something, THE LETTER! I slowly stood from my bed and walked limping to my desk. I opened the drawer underneath it and grabbed the letter. I Hid it there just in case the monsters come in and ruin my room.

~•~•~•~

'Yours Truly,

-Harry .Xx'

I re-Read the Letter, because it's the only thing that makes me fine, I smiled a bit. I Look at the picture that was attached on the letter. He Looks adorable Like the Guy that I met on the park, He saved me too just Like how this Letter saved me. Come to think of it they have the same name as well, coincidence? I think not. Who knows this might be someone else who happens to have the same name as the guy that I met on the park. Those thoughts gave me the courage and idea to write a short Thank you letter but I remember, I don't know where is Harry's Address. I quickly search my Trash bin to find the Enveloped that I ripped. I found it but I only saw the Address of the Post Office but not his. Maybe The Post Office knows Him.

After Writing the Letter I attached my picture at the end, since he gave a Picture of his, I thought of giving him mine. I hurriedly put the letter in the envelope and close it. I opened my window and made my way out.

The Cold Midnight Breeze were slapping my cheeks, even if it's cold I didn't mind. I wish that this strong breeze would blow all my problems away in one Whoosh! I saw the post office and rushed to go there, I didn't mind the sprain on my right foot, all I wanted was to get this letter shipped to my hero.

"Hello Miss. Nice to See Y-----" the old lady greeted as soon as I got inside but was cut off maybe because of what I look Like. "Hello and nice to see you too Ma'am," I replied that snapped her out of her Shocked expression. "Uh, hello miss. What brings you here in the middle of the night?" the old Lady asked still checking me up, the black eye must've caught her eyes because her gaze went straight to mine. "Ummm.. Miss, if you're gonna seek for help, This is not the police station" she added. "Oh, No! Actually, I'm here to send a letter. But, There's just one problem. I don't know his address because his address is not written in the Letter that I received one week ago. His Name is Harry? Do you know him?" I said a bit nervous. "Oh, umm.. Please ignore the bruises and the black eye," I added. "Well yes, he's a friend of mine. Are you really the one who received the letter?" she asked and I nodded. "So if he's your friend, may I know His address?" I said, "Oh, I'm sorry Miss. But the  rules and policy of the post office was to never give information of someone else to strangers not unless it's written on the Letter. I'm sorry. But If you're gonna give the Letter to him, Leave it to me and I will ship it directly to him" she said with a smile. "Thank You ma'am" I said and returned the smile. "You're welcome, what's your name by the way oh, and You can call me Nellie short for Nellita Fusco?" she warmly said to me. "I'm Aira Sherilyn Paige and you can call me Aira Miss Nellie" I said and she nodded her head. "Very well then Miss Nellie I have to go. Nice To Meet you and Good Midnight." I greeted and she did the same. I turned on my back and walked away limping.

*Harry's POV*

'Who the hell is calling me in the middle of the Night?!' I groaned and picked my phone on the night stand, "WHAT!? It's midnight for goodness gracious!" I yelled on the one who's on the other line. "Are You Done Yelling Mr. Styles?" that Voice Shit! "I'm sorry Miss Nellie, I didn't mean to yell at you. It's just that I haven't got enough sleep yet and I'm just so tired today." I said with an apologetic tone. "Well then, I'm sorry for disturbing you. But, you have a reply from the letter you sent. If you want to see it, you can go here at the post office before I leave. That's all, Thank You and Sorry" and with that she hang up. I got up from the bed and to the Bathroom to wash my face.

"Mr. Styles!" Greeted by the old lady on the front desk of the post office. "Hey Miss Nellie!" I greeted back. "I'm so glad you were able to make it. I'm almost to leave, Here's The Letter" She reached the Cute pinkish with Heart design envelope to me. "Thank You Miss Nellie" I smiled at her which she immediately returned with a smile "Your Welcome, anything for you. Since You have the letter you can run the hay and get going now." She said while fixing her stuffs ready to go. "Wait! Since you saw the girl, I wanna ask, What Does she look like? Is She Beautiful?" I asked which cause her head to snap at me. She didn't answer and kept on staring at me so I repeated my Question, "Miss Nellie? Is She Beautiful?" I asked while waving my hand in front of her face. "Oh, I'm sorry. Actually, She's pretty but-----" she said but stopped and didn't finish the sentence. "But?" I asked confused, "But----- When she came her, ------- ummm, She's L-Limping, She had a swollen lips and cut on it. But the thing that caught my eyes are the bruises and the black eye, I think someone beat her up. It's awful, but, She's really pretty I swear!" Miss Nellie defended with a sad face. It makes me mad and seriously, I wanted to beat someone else's  ass! They just hurt a Princess and she deserve none of those! "Thank You for the information Miss Nellie! Now I want to beat the ass of the one who Hurt her" I said and Miss Nellie nodded. We exchange goodbyes and I went home and so is she.

When I reach my bedroom, I lay on the bed holding the letter debating in my mind whether to open it and read it now or wait till tomorrow before I open the letter. I decided to go with the first one and open it, the smell of the paper inside the envelope engulfs my nose. It smells lovely as the the pink rose that I gave my sister on her Birthday last year. I kept on sniffing the Letter like a dog, is this her perfume or the card she used smelt like this already? 'Harry, why don't you just read the fucking letter now?! don't you care about the girl?!' said by my self-conscious. Right! I need to know who cause My Girl pain! I quickly opened the folded paper inside the envelope. I saw her address on the letter.

'To My Beloved Hero Named Harry,'

---------------------------

END OF CHAPTER 5

WHALE HEYLO! :)

Sorry for the Crappy Update! I'm not a great writer

At least I did my best XD

Great News!

-So yea! My Birthday's really soon! :)

-I'm a Skater now!

 Have You heard the whole midnight memories album?

HAHAHA! YEP! It's definitely Epic! what's your favorite song from their album?

OKAY! I'm Done! Later Pretzels!

~Aira♥

(c)LittleMs_Directioner

---------------------------