Chapter 7

Jugo's P.O.V.

I smiled but when I did it faded seeing a kunai heading to her.

"(Y/n)!"

I grabbed her and pulled her to the side and braced for the blade but I didn't.

Your P.O.V

After Jugo pulled you into his arms you left them shortly after.

Jugo looked up at you with a terrified face, but then gave a small relaxing look seeing you holding the kunai's handle that was across your face

"I'll see you again."

You pecked his forehead one last time before teleporting up into a branch and looked down at him.

You watched him look around then look at the others as they approached him.

Jugo's P.O.V.

"Where's (Y/n)?!"

I looked back down after Suigestu spoke still gripping his sword, I glanced up only to see her jump off a tree branch onto one with the two Akatsuki members.

"Jugo where is."

"She joined the Akatsuki."

I looked back at them after I gave a smile into the branches.

They gave a nod with disappointing looks, well Suigestu did, Karin seemed not to care and Sasuke, he was hard to read.

"I'll see you soon..."

Your P.O.V

It's been three months since you joined the Akatsuki, you were walking with Tobi.

You narrowed your eyes in the distance then smiled.

"Tobi wait here."

You jumped through the branches on to the next then stopped at one that pointed to the grass land.

You smiled as you leaned back against it.

Jugo's P.O.V.

As we ran through the grass lands from the ninjas that were chasing after Sasuke mainly, a bird landed on my shoulder.

I stopped as the others kept running, I looked up only to see an Akatsuki cloak in the distance on a thick tree branch.

I smiled seeing (Y/n), giving a wave at me.

I gave her a small one back before my smile faded seeing her disappearing in an instant after weapons striked into the tree.

"Jugo!"

I continued to run but I had a smile on my face still, knowing that she was okay.

"I'll see you soon..."

(Hello there hoped you enjoyed this story I usually write scenarios but this is my first story any comments don't mind let me know what you thought.)