Chapter 5

Your P.O.V.

You sighed as you sat back against a tree looking away from the others who sat around a fire.

You glanced forward seconds later after hearing footsteps approach you, you then gave a small smile seeing Jugo.

"Can I sit with you..?"

You gave a bigger smile and gave a nod, making room for him to lean back against the tree but he didn't, he just sat crisscrossed next to you.

"How's your cut?"

"It's healing. I gave it to myself actually."

You looked at him seeing him give a calm smile towards you then at a small bird that landed on his finger, your smile faded but then came back.

"And she called you a monster?"

"Who..?"

"Karin obviously."

You looked at the fire seeing her sitting on a log with her arms crossed, Suigestu sat across from her holding his cup up to his mouth.

You then looked back at Jugo who didn't have a smile and that made you do the same.

"Jugo. I don't think that you are. I know you're not."

He looked at you, your eyes met his before you glanced away and continued to speak as he watched the bird fly away.

"Thank you for earlier and for checking up on me."

He stared at you, you noticed this from the corner of your eye as you stared at the grass that was in the trees's shade of the moonlight.

You and Jugo both glanced up to see Suigestu's feet come up to the two of you then looked up at him slurping his drink.

"Sasuke wants to talk to you (Y/n)."

You gave a nod, then a small smile but before you could get up, you looked at Jugo's face staring up at Suigestu.

You pecked Jugo's cheek then walked over to Sasuke who was sitting at the fire.

"Hm?"

"Is that all Kisame told you?"

You gave a small sigh then swallowed again seeing him stare at you with his cold eyes.

Jugo's P.O.V.

My eyes widened after I felt her lips press against my cheek, I felt relaxed, more calm then I ever have been as if my rage and anger.

Left my body completely.

"Is there something in my drink or did (Y/n) just kiss you?"

I glanced up at Suigestu who was raising an eyebrow at me before he sat next to me, I just stared at the grass, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"What does he need to speak with her about?"

"He doesn't believe that (Y/n) told him what he needed to hear."

I gave a small nod, when I looked back at her she stared at Sasuke with a straight face, I then looked to the side to see Karin come back into the area with her arms crossed and eyes shut.

"Why would she do that to her?"

I felt myself get frustrated again, not at her but at what she's done.

"Probably because she's jealous of
(Y/n). How the hell should I know? Probably a girl thing no figure."

Your P.O.V

"That's all they said I'm serious."

You argued over the same response you told Sasuke earlier but, you sighed and looked back up at him.