Chapter 1

Your P.O.V.

"Hurry up will ya? They're leaving us behind like normal."

You gave a small sigh as you tighten the black strap that held your kunai, around your side while Suigestu slurped his drink through his straw and watched Karin and Sasuke continue to walk away, then back down at you.

"Okay, geez."

You were brought into Team Hebi the same time Suigestu was, both of you captives of Orochimaru, except you weren't an experiment but a prisoner.

You didn't have any special abilities like other ninjas, the only justu you had was the power to dodge and shift from attacks as fast as the human eye could blink.

Sasuke found you chained up in a room when looking for Suigestu, he decided to make use of you and bring you along.

You didn't care, you just wanted to escape at any chance you could get, even if you didn't know who he was or what his plan was, but you did as he explained it to Suigestu.

"About time the two of you caught up."

Karin mumbled under her breath as she crossed her arms.

You and Suigestu both growled at Karin, you hated her guts, you didn't know why, you just did the moment you saw her.

"Shut up Karin."

"Make me you idiot!"

You smirked seeing Suigestu and Karin go at it again, you found entertainment in the two of them arguing, probably because it was the only enjoyable thing about this trip.

"Enough."

It got quiet quick after Sasuke spoke, you continued to smirk as you walked by Sasuke with your eyes shut and arms crossed underneath your cloak.

But your (e/c) eyes opened seconds later to hear Karin growling behind you, you gave a sigh knowing why, she was jealous of you for some reason, probably because you got to see Sasuke before her.

You stepped to the side and let her get between the two of you.

Suigestu glanced at you from the other side of Sasuke then back forward as Sasuke did the same, but once he glanced in your direction, Karin made him turn back around with her love struck face.

"Stop."

You and the others stopped as soon as Sasuke announced and did the same at the entrance of a prison.

"(Y/n), head over to the forest and wait for us there."

You didn't bother questioning, you just did what he said and jumped off.

It took you twenty minutes to get to the forest and once you did, you rested on a tree branch with a relieving sigh, you held the handle of your silver kunai handle, just in case for an attack, and shut your eyes.

"At least I get peace."

Third Person P.O.V.

Sasuke, Karin, and Suigestu walked into the prison once (Y/n) was relocated, each of the three were in search for they're new member to join Team Hebi.

(Hello! So tell me what ya think, it's okay Author-chan a little sensitive but oh well! Any way hope you enjoy the next chapter )