Triple Threat WWE Championship Match

The Story: At Elimination Chamber, Samoa Joe defeated five other competitors to win a match, with AJ Styles at WrestleMania. The following week on Smackdown, Jacob Cass would also make his intentions of going to WrestleMania known, throwing his hat into the main event picture.

On that night, Triple H made a match between Jacob Cass and Samoa Joe, where if Cass were to win, he would be added to the WWE Championship match, at WrestleMania. Cass managed to defeat Joe, adding himself to the match.

Over the weeks leading up to WrestleMania, the three competitors fought against each other in separate matches, gaining victories over each other. Who will triumph in this Triple Threat Extravaganza?

Entrances
Samoa Joe

Jacob Cass

AJ Styles

Tale of the tape
Samoa Joe
Height: 6"3
Weight: 289lbs
From: Huntington Beach California
Signature Moves: Chimera Plex, STJoe, Folding Powerbomb.
Finishing Moves: Muscle Buster, Coquina Clutch.
Career Highlights: NXT Champion, WWE Champion.

Jacob Cass
Height: 6"4
Weight: 243lbs
From: Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Signature Moves: Super Kick, Reverse 450 Moonsault.
Finishing Moves: Brain Buster, Triangle Sleeper.
Career Highlights: WWE Champion, Intercontinental Champion, Royal Rumble Winner.

AJ Styles
Height: 5"11
Weight: 218lbs
From: Gainesville Georgia
Signature Moves: Phenomenal Blitz, Spiral Tap, Superman 450 Splash.
Finishing Moves: Styles Clash, Calf Killer, Phenomenal Forearm.
Career Highlights: WWE Champion, Intercontinental Champion, Royal Rumble Winner.

The Match: Cass shocks everyone, by Super Kicking Samoa Joe out of the ring, in the early going. Cass and AJ then go after one another, trading punches with each other.

Cass wins the punching battle and he hits AJ with a Snap Powerslam, gaining all of the momentum for himself. As AJ backs into the corner, Cass hits him with multiple running forearms, having shades of Daniel Bryan's repeating Dropkicks. As he goes for a final forearm, AJ hits him with a Dropkick to the face.

AJ then takes control of the match, wearing down Cass for seven minutes. Cass then takes control, by hitting Cass with a vicious DDT. Cass goes for the cover, but Styles kicks out at two.

Cass then tosses AJ out to the ring and he hits a Suicide Dive on Styles, feeling all the momentum shifting his way. Cass then throws Styles back into the ring and he hits him with a Springboard Corkscrew Moonsault. Cass goes for the cover, but Styles kicks out at two.

Cass then goes to the top rope, attempting a flying clothesline, but Styles catches him in mid air with a Pele kick. Styles covers Cass, but Samoa Joe reemerges to break up the three count. Joe then tosses Cass out of the ring, and he viciously attacks him. Joe then tosses Cass through the Barricade, sending the crowd into a frenzy.

As Joe gets back into the ring; he begins to wear down AJ Styles for 10 minutes, until Styles counters him with a Phenomenal Blitz. As Styles gets a running start, but he runs into a devestating STJOE. Joe goes for the cover, but Styles kicks out at two.

Joe then hits a running senton on Styles, but Cass hits Joe with a Springboard Dropkick, that knocks him down. Cass then begins to build momentum, hitting multiple European uppercuts to Joe, in the ring corner. Cass then hits a clothesline to Styles, followed by a Dropkick to the face. Cass then hits a Half Nelson Suplex on Joe, making him land on Styles.

Cass then goes to the top rope, and he hits a mesmerizing Reverse 450 Moonsault, onto both competitors. Cass then goes for a cover on Styles, but Joe breaks up the count at two.

Joe gets to his feet and he performs a running senton on Cass, but Styles hits Joe with a Phenomenal Forearm. Styles prepares to hit the Styles Clash, but Joe counters it and he attempts the Chimera Plex. After the second Suplex, Cass quickly runs towards Joe and Cass and he hits a double German Suplex, on both men.

Cass then goes to the ring apron, and he hits AJ Styles with a Springboard Corkscrew Kick, knocking him down. As Cass prepares to finish AJ Styles, Samoa Joe traps him in the Coquina Clutch. Cass tries to break out, but Joe prevents him from doing so.

AJ Styles then grabs a Chair and he hits Joe on his back. Styles then hits Joe in the face with the chair, ringing his bell. AJ then hits the Styles Clash on Joe having this match won, but Cass Superkicks Styles in the face, breaking up the count.

Cass goes for the Brain Buster, but Styles hits a Pele kick on Cass. When AJ goes for the styles clash, Cass reverses it into a Sunset Flip Powerbomb, and he gets the three count!

Winner and new WWE Champion: Jacob Cass.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating this story, been busy with a ton of things! Anyway, what did you think of this match? Comment and let me know!

As for WrestleMania this Sunday? Who do you got for each Match? Let me know in the comments!

Thank you for reading and I will see you soon!

Peace and Love