Smackdown Women's Championship

The Story

At the Royal Rumble, Cassidy Parker won the Women's 20 man Royal Rumble for a Championship match at WrestleMania

At the Royal Rumble, Cassidy Parker won the Women's 20 man Royal Rumble for a Championship match at WrestleMania. Becky Lynch would retain her Women's Championship in a brutal encounter against Ronda Rousey.

Following the matches conclusion, Cassidy attacked Becky, hitting her with a vicious F5, declaring her choice to face Becky Lynch for the championship at WrestleMania.

On the final Smackdown before WrestleMania, Becky Lynch would attack Cassidy Parker, trying to pay her back for the F5 she received at the Royal Rumble. Cassidy would then send a message Becky Lynch by giving her an F5 through the Announce Table.

Tale of the tape

Becky Lynch
Height: 5"6
From: Dublin Ireland
Signature Moves: Four Leg Clover, Bexploder Suplex.
Finishing Moves: Dis-Arm-Her
Career Highlights: NXT Champion, Smackdown Women's Champion.

Cassidy Parker
Height: 5"10
From: Charlotte North Carolina
Signature Moves: Triple German Suplex, Brute Kick.
Finishing Moves: F5, Dragon Sleeper.
Career Highlights: Women's Champion, Divas Champion, 2016 Women's Royal Rumble Winner.

The Match: Becky comes right out of the gate, hitting forearms on to Cassidy, but Cassidy counters and hits her with a Belly to Belly Suplex. Cassidy then picks up Becky and she drives her knee, into the ribs of Lynch.

Cassidy then forces Becky into the turnbuckle, and she drives her shoulder into the abdomen of the champion. Cassidy then traps Becky in a Abdominal Stretch, furthering the damage to Becky's ribs.

Becky then fights out of the hold, and she tries to take down Cassidy, but Cassidy hits Becky with a brutal Spinning Sidewalk Slam. Cassidy then goes for the cover, but Becky kicks out at two.

Cassidy then locks Becky in a Bear Hug, putting more pressure on the ribs. Becky then begins to Forearm Cassidy in the nose, causing her to break the hold. Becky then dropkicks the knee of Cassidy, and she follows it up with a vicious knee to the face.

Becky then goes to the top rope, and she waits for Cassidy to get to her feet. As Cassidy rises to her feet, Becky Lynch knocks her down with a vicious Clothesline of the top rope.

Becky then starts to build momentum, and she hits Cassidy with a Bexploder Suplex. As Becky sets up Cassidy for the Dis-Arm-Her, Cassidy counters it into a DDT. Cassidy then deadlifts Becky Lynch and she hits her with three German Suplexes.

Cassidy then sets up Becky for the F5, but Becky turns it into a inside cradle for a two count. Cassidy then locks Becky Lynch in a Triangle Hold, showcasing new Moves from her arsenal. Becky then slips out of it, and she traps Cassidy in the Dis-Arm-Her. Cassidy then grabs the ropes, forcing the break.

Becky then charges at Cassidy, hitting her with a forearm. Becky tries to do it again, but she is then met with a flying heel kick from Cassidy. Cassidy then grabs Becky and she hits three Gutwrench Suplexes on the champion. Cassidy then drags Becky to the middle of the ring, and she goes to the top rope.

Cassidy then stuns everyone by hitting a beautiful Corkscrew Moonsault on the champion. Cassidy then goes for the cover, but Becky kicks out at two.

Cassidy then tries to hit the F5 on Becky, but the champion counters it into a Neckbreaker instead. Becky then builds up a head of steam, by trading blows with Cassidy. Cassidy then tries to Powerbomb Becky, but the champion rolls through, wrestles Cassidy to the ground, and she locks her in the Dis-Arm-Her once again.

Cassidy then somehow counters it into her Dragon Sleeper. Cassidy then stands up, applying more pressure to the lower back. Becky then counters the Dragon Sleeper, and she tries to lock in her Four Leg Clover on Cassidy. Cassidy then powers out, but the damage is seemingly done.

Becky Lynch then goes the top rope while Cassidy holds her leg, and she attempts a Cross body, but Cassidy catches her in mid air and she hits her with a devastating F5. Cassidy then goes for the cover, and she defeats Becky Lynch.

Winner and New Smackdown Women's Champion: Cassidy Parker.

Hey guys, what did you think of this match? Comment and let me know!

Thank you for reading and I will see you soon!

Peace and Love