WWE Universal Championship Match

The Story: At Fastlane, Sami Zayn won a match against Brock Lesnar to earn a chance at Kevin Owens and the WWE Universal Championship at WrestleMania.

Kevin Owens stated that Sami Zayn is not championship material, and that he is good at losing the big one, everytime he is around. He makes a promise to Zayn to end his career and crush his dreams.

Sami would make a promise of his own, to humiliate Kevin Owens and take the WWE Universal Championship from him! Can Sami Zayn fulfill his dream and end his rivalry with Kevin Owens once and for all?

Tale of The Tape

Sami Zayn
Height: 6"1
Weight: 212 lbs
From: Montreal Quebec Canada
Signature Moves: Blue Thunder Bomb, Suicide DDT.
Finishing Moves: Helluva Kick, Koji Clutch.
Career Highlights: Intercontinental Champion, NXT Champion.

Kevin Owens
Height: 6"3
Weight: 269 lbs
From: Montreal Quebec Canada
Signature Moves: Cannonball, Frog Splash.
Finishing Move: Pop up Powerbomb.
Career Highlights: WWE Universal Champion, Intercontinental Champion, NXT Champion.

The Match: Kevin and Sami begin to trade punches with each other. Sami wins the tussle and he unleashes a flurry of punches on Owens in the corner. Sami tries to hit Owens with a flying Forearm, but Owens explodes with a clothesline, turning Sami inside out.

Kevin then spends the next five minutes of the match, wearing down Sami and keeping him grounded with various high impact maneuvers.

Owens knocks Sami out of the ring and to the outside floor. Owens takes apart the ring steps and he attempts to Powerbomb Sami onto them, but Zayn counters it into a reverse Neckbreaker, landing directly on the steel steps.

Sami gets into the ring and he goes back out, breaking the referees 10 count. Sami continues to attack Owens, wearing him down. Sami then gets Owens back into the ring.

For the next 10 minutes, Sami wears down Owens, building momentum, until Owens catches him with a German Suplex. While Sami is sitting in the corner, Kevin attempts a Cannonball, but Sami rolls out of the way and he baseball slide kicks Kevin to the outside.

Sami then goes to the outside and he hits a Suicide Tornado DDT, driving Kevin's head into the floor. Sami then gets Owens back in the ring, goes for the cover, but Kevin kicks out at two.

Sami then goes to the top rope and he attempts an ax handle, but Kevin Owens catches him in mid air with a superkick. Owens then drags Sami into the corner, and he hits him with the Cannonball. Owens then goes for the cover, but Sami Kicks out at two.

Owens then goes to the top rope, attempting a Frog Splash on Zayn, but Sami gets his knees up and he hits Owens with the Blue Thunder Bomb. Sami then goes for the cover, but Owens kicks out at two.

Sami then throws Owens into the corner and he attempts a Clothesline, but Owens explodes with one of his own, turning Zayn inside out. Kevin then his a running senton on Sami, softening him up for the Pop Up Powerbomb.

Kevin then bounces Sami off the ropes, attempting the Pop Up Powerbomb, but Sami counters it into a DDT. As Kevin rolls out to the apron, Sami catches up with him and he hits him with a Suplex on the apron.

Sami then pulls Owens back into the ring, goes for the cover, but Owens kicks out at two. Owens then backs up into the corner, allowing Sami to attempt a Helluva Kick, but Owens quickly hits a Pop up Powerbomb! Kevin goes for the cover, but Zayn kicks out at two and a half.

Owens then punches Zayn repeatedly, telling him to stay down. Sami then quickly locks in the Koji Clutch, wrenching at the neck of Owens. Kevin reaches the ropes, backs up towards the corner, allowing Sami to hit the Helluva Kick. Sami goes for the cover, but Owens kicks out at two and a half.

As Owens backs up into the corner, Sami tries for another Helluva Kick, but Owens trips Sami, causing his head to hit the turnbuckle. Kevin then hits another Pop Up Powerbomb, but he is unable to make the cover.

Suddenly, Drew Galloway's music hits and he cashes in his Money In The Bank contract, making the match a Triple Threat match.

Kevin tries to attack Drew, but Galloway hits him with the Future Shock DDT. Sami Zayn then attacks Drew, but Drew hits him with the Future Shock DDT and he gets the win!

Winner and new WWE Universal Champion: Drew Galloway.

Hey guys, what did you think of this match? Comment and let me know! Thank you for reading and I will see you soon!

Peace and Love