Chapter 1

Okay so this story I am writing because the idea popped into my head a few days ago so I feel I need to write it and see what everyone thinks. Its a short story so I hope you all like it and yeah. I really like writing so if your wongering why some of my stories aren't finished, its because I have to take about a week to think of what is going to happen in the chapter. Okay! c: They will all be finished at one point. Just not 'fast'. Okay welllll byee C:

~Ashlee's POV~

"ADDIEEEEEEE!!!" I yelled from my room. Oh, she's going to be mad, but tonight I really need her.

She popped her head into my room, "Yes sister dear?"

I put on my best puppy dog face. She can't resist it.

"What do you want?"

"Pleasssseeee." I begged with my puppy dog face.

"What do you want?" She said with a worried look.

"Will you ummmm....go on a double date with me?" I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst. Then she completely suprised me.

"With who? I don't have a boyfriend."

"Ricky's best friend."

"Which one and how old?" Gosh, she sounded like a mom asking where I was going for a week and with who.

"Chase and he's the same age as me."

"Ash, you know I don't like dating."

"Please! Just for one night." I wanted to add And maybe if you like him you will go withthe plan of him sleepover and maybe fall in love with him but that would make her say a big NO.

"FIne. Just one night, but I swear if you try anything, I will hurt you." Well I guess I shouldn't add in that he's sleepingover yet.

"Thanks sis! You don't know how much this means to me!" I hugged her so hard, I heard a slight gasp of air from her.

"Yeah yeah I know." She smiled at me and left my room.

If you look at my sister, she is very beautiful. She just dosen't show off all of it. They say natrual beauty is on the inside, and trust me I believe that, but if she wore some make up and did her hair, I bet she knock a couple guys out with her looks. If looks could kill, there would be a lot of graves that say 'Here lies so and so, died because he took one look at Addie Simpson and died because she was stunning and stuned him for life' I laughed to myself. Ahhh when my mind wanders, you better watch out, it has some crazy thoughts! Well, I just hope she cleans up for Chase. He's not a bad looking kid, don't get me wrong, Ricky is drop dead sexy, but still, I've stole a couple looks at that kid. He's great for my sister...if she gives him a chance. Ya see, my sister has this thing where she has told me that she wants her 'first kiss' to be special. That's right. She's 17 and hasn't had her first kiss. I guess if I was the guy that got to give her the first kiss, I would be pretty honered. But anyways, I think that Chase should DEFINITALY be her first kiss. Omg! So romanticcccc! Haha. Hey! A girl can dream about her sister's hapiness.

Oh crap! I have to get ready, they're gonna be here in like 4 hours! That's not enough! I grabbed all of my stuuf and rushed to the bathroom, almost knocking over my mom, and jumped into the shower.

~4 hours later~

DIIIIIINNNNNGGGG DOOOONNNNGGGG

"ADIIIIEEEE! THEY'RE HERE!" I yelled upstairs.

No response.

"Ugh." I said to myself as I opened the door. I was wearing a purple sparkley top and black skinny jeans and my golden hair up into a tight side bun.

"Hey babe. You look fantastic." Ricky said with a smile and gave me a hug.

"Why thank you. And your looking pretty handsome yourself." And gave him a kiss on the nose. "Oh! Hey Chase!" I yelled and gave him a hug.

"Hi! Whats up girlfriend?!" Omg! I forgot how much I love this kid! He's so fun to be around, but he's not as serious as I like my guys and plus he talks a lot. Not like the annoying kind but he has like a comment for almost everything. Oh well, that's excactly like my sister.

"ADDDIIIEEEE! HURRY UP!" Then she walked to the top of the stairs and OH MY GOSH. She looked gorgeous. Like drop-dead. She was wearing a light pink plaid shirt, tied up with a white tank-top under it which gave her a cowgirl look, she lite blue shorts on and light pink sneakers. Her light brown hair fell down in curls, down to her stomach. Her make-up was one word. Perfect. Where did this Addie come from? She looked like my closet threw up on her but those aren't my clothes. I looked over at Chase. His eyes were fixed on her, mouth closed. I looked at Ricky. Same reaction, accept his jaw was touching the floor. But not literally, you know, just like that. I couldn't blame him, he had never seen her like this.

"Would you guys stop staring?" She said and snapped all of us back into reality.

"Oh uh sorry." We all kinda said.

"Well lets go!" I yelled as I walked out the door. I watched Addie walk down the stairs right past Chase. I thought he was just going to stand there but he followed her, right on her heels. Then she walked past me and I figured out why. Perfume. Nice one , Addie.

We all decided to go to a club. Hopefully Addie will be happy.

~Addie's POV~

Dang. Chase wasn't bad looking. No. Stop it Addie. Wait, why can't I have fun for one night? Can't I be fun? Not get my first kiss, but to have fun. I think I look pretty hot so yeah. I feel good. Even Ricky was staring. Haha!

Wow. This club looks pretty fun, so I think I'll have some fun tonight. I'm the youngest. Most naieve. This is gonna be fun. When we first got in, we went to a table and ordered some drinks. After a couple of drinks, me and Ashlee headed to the dance floor. The guys didn't want to come so Ashlee had the great idea to dance with each other and they would come to the dance floor. It worked. Within 10 minutes, Ricky pulled Ash away and, to my suprise, Chase pulled me away.

People don't think I know how to dance. That's a lie, I just don't dance that often. But, when I do, people don't want me to stop. I can't go into details, but from the look on Chase's face, he was enjoying himself. What's this feeling? Like I really like this. Being with Chase. No. I need to stop. NO! I like this feeling, but I want to see what's going to happen.

As soon as a song none of really didn't want to come on, we all went back to the table. Chase and Ricky on one side and Ash and me on the other. And that's when I almost killed Ash. Not literally but you know what I mean. She told me Chase and Ricky were sleeping over. I wasn't mad. That's what I was mad about. I was kinda happy they were but I don't know. This is gonna be hard.

After about 2 hours, we headed back to the house. I'm scared. Were going to figure out sleeping arangments soon. Well of course, Ricky and Ash will be in Ash's room. But where is Chase gonna go? Mom's home so we have to sneak the boys in. Crap. Chase is in my room. Greeeaaaattt. He will be sleeping on the floor.

Or not. He gave me the puppy dog eyes and begged to get one side of the bed. Well I gave in because I can't resist puppy dog eyes. So now I'm laying in bed with a guy right next to me. I'm freezing.

"Are you cold?" He asked. Gosh, his voice was so soft.

"No." I said but I even sounded cold. Then I felt a hand on my arm.

"Yes you are. Come here." He pulled me closer to him where I was face to face with his bare chest. How was he so warm?

"Better?" He asked. I felt myself relax when he spoke. His voice was so soothing.

"Yeah, uh, thanks." And I snuggled closer to him. I guess I'm okay with this.

And that night, I fell asleep in his arms.

Tell me what you all think! I love this! :D There will be more! So keep counting on updates! Byee(: