//Nineteen//

•Abigail•

I ran through the red coated people, pushing them out of my way trying to reach my mother. Ironic that Voltera holds a vampire free festival when it's run by vampires themselves.

I looked up, spinning around as i tried to find the clock tower. When I saw it I ran towards it, not caring that people were in my way. I decided to speed run, within no time I was there.

I ran inside, down the long corridors and straight into the main room. I pushed the doors open with all my force, my heart beating.

All eyes landed on me, three men sat on chairs, another holding my mother.

"Let go of her," I let out a growl.

"And who are you?" The middle one said.

"Her daughter. Now let her go." I glared at all of them.

The middle one walked toward me. Inside I was frightened, but I refused to show it.

"The hybrid." He said.

I said nothing, just glared at him.

He held his hand out "may I?" He asked. Again, I just glared. He pulled his hand away.

"Mm.." He turned and faced the other two. "How long have you known." he asked.

"Known what?" I asked.

"That you're a hybrid," he turned around a smug smirk on his face.

"Less than 24 hours." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You see, this wouldn't be a problem, if you were just a normal vampire. But unfortunately your not. So you know what that means?" He asked.

I remained quiet, my glare hardened.

"Your mother has to die, for creating an..." He paused and looked back to her "abomination."

I shifted my eyes from him to Athena, She began to scream.

I sped ran to her, before I could do anything an excruciating pain struck through every inch of my body. I screamed out in pain and felt to the ground.

"A-Athena!" I screamed out to her, I tried to go to her.

She let out a deathly scream before her body lay limp on the ground. The pain quickly faded, collapsing on the ground tears welling in my eyes as I ran over to Athena. "M-mom.. I'm so sorry," I cried.

I didn't know the pain I'd feel from this. I didn't know her for long, or really at all. I didn't know her favourite foods, places, things etc. I never tasted her cooking, never felt her hugs.

My pain soon turned to a hot burning rage. I slowly stood up, my body shaking. Heat was radiating off me.

I turned around and sped ran to the blonde girl, before she could react I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her onto the ground. Someone grabbed me from behind, I grabbed their arm and twisted it around, they screamed in pain.

The blonde guy began to walk but stopped when Aro put his arm out.

"Don't," he turned and smirked at me.

I spun around facing both of the men, anger radiated off my body as I stared at them. "She could be useful," Aro's smirk not leaving his face.

"It wasn't her fault! I got bit! Not by choice!" I growled.

"Mm.. but you're still a hybrid," he said.

"What do you want." I growled.

"We want you." He smirked suddenly the doors behind burst open only to be faced by Edward and Bella.

"Why?! Your the vampire laws or some shit like that! Why do you want me?" I asked, my anger turning to frustration.

"He wants to kill you." Edward butted in, walking up beside me.

"What?" I asked, looking at Aro then Edward.

Aro's eyes widened "No, not at all dear." He said.

"I read his thoughts. Your a threat to the supernatural world." He said.

Aro's eyes squinted, "powerful gifts fill this room."

"I'm not going to hurt anyone," I intervene.

"How do we know that?" The blonde man said.

"If I do, you can kill me." I said.

"Abby wait-" Aro cut Bella off.

"Alright. Sounds like a deal. Caius, Marcus thoughts?" Aro said, turning around to face his friends.

They both nodded, "right. Well it's settled."

I glared at them. I wanted to rip their head off, I wanted to listen to their screams.

Instead of reply I turned on my heal and walked away. I refused to look back at my mothers lifeless body. Edward and Bella followed behind me.

When we arrived back at the car, I grabbed my phone out and plugged my earphones in. I needed an escape. I can't remember the last time I listened to music. It seemed like forever go.

------- 

I slammed the door shut, walking into my house. My earphones still in ignoring Bella and Edwards voices.

I didn't want to talk, I didn't want pity or sympathy. I just wanted to sleep, sleep and never wake. I wanted this nightmare over. I couldn't deal with it. There was only one thing I could think to do.

I speed dialled Renee's number and waited for her to pick up. No answer. I threw my phone across the room in frustration, I watched it shatter into tiny pieces. Tears fell rapidly from my eyes, all the grief, the pain caught up to me. I jumped off of my bed, my heart was racing, mind was scrambled. Heat was radiating off me. I grab my desk and throw it at the wall, it shattered.

I panted, I only became more enraged. I didn't realise someone had come in until strong arms wrapped around me pinning my arms to my sides. I thrashed against the person but they didn't budge. "Let me go!" I growled. The person's grip only tightened.

"Abby," the familiar voice filled my ears, "its okay Abs, calm down." His voice low, I could feel his lips at my ear. I stopped thrashing against him and finally calmed down, tears continued to flow down my face.

He lowered me down to the floor, his grip loosening a little but not completely. He held me as I cried, mourned my mother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Only 2 more chapters!!!! Oh Em Gee

Vote, Comment!

Love you all xxxx

~Eliza~