Chapter 9: Pack, meet My boyfriend.

HELLLLLO:)

Hope you liked the last chapter, I thought I would upload another chappy over the weekend cause School and all, but I will upload maybe again tomorrow?

If I am feeling nice:)

Hope you like this chapter:)

Kyarnii

XOXO

 ADRIANS MUMMY_______>>>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9:))

"So, this is your room?" Adrian asked, smiling. After giving him a tour og the 1st floor, I had pulled him up stairs shown him every other room and lastly mine.

"Of course, Is there something wrong with it?" I raised my eyebrow at him, teasing, my room was preety average, i had a picture of my dad and me which Adrian gulped at,"And thats your dad?" He asked nervously. ha!

"Of course not, he is much bigger now, that was taken at least 15 years ago Adrian,"I chuckled, he looked so nervous now, i decided to put him at ease.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the bed, I sat cross legged whil he lied back, "Adrian, my dad is gunna love you, you make me smile and that is all he has ever wanted for me, besides your Aplha of your pack arnt you? Dont back down and all that?" I smiled.

He looked over, kissing my hand.

"Your amazing. I guess its just the meeting parents thing?" I smiled when he said that, it was such a cliche'.

"They will love you, just dont back away from the glares dad will probably give you, he is just testing you, and its going to be awkward cause of Damon, but I will live through that..." I murmered mostly to myself.

"Kaara? Kara! oh there, you spaced out for a minute there I wanna say something to you okay?" I nodded and he continued, "I know we havnt well known each other for a while but, I...I lov---" He started before my door was thrown open and Em burst in with a huge grin on her face.

"Oh my gosh I knew it! SAMMY your amazing you know that!" She screamed down the stairs before running over a pouncing on Adrians chest, hugging him.

"Oh your so great making Kara All happy again, i could kiss you!" She was squealing but when she said that Sam came in growling, grabbing her arm and yaking her out of here, mumbling about how she was his mate and she'd be kissin no one else but him.

It was silent for a few minutes until we both burst into fits of laughter.