Chapter 6

"Wha- What do you mean?" I asked out of breath,  "Come on" He said getting out and pulling me out on to my feet.

We walked out to the gate side by side, "Ah there you are!" The guard said opening the gate, "He has a knife and a bow and arrow" I whispered to Chase.  "Okay" he whispered back.

The guard stood right in front of us, "So I see you figured out how to escape" he said looking at me.
"Too bad all that hard work didn't pay off, now we are going back to a New cell" he said sharply and grinning at us.

"No" Chase said pulling a knife out of his pocket and throwing it at the guard, hitting him in the stomach.

He grunted. "Do you really think I wasn't prepared?" He said holding his shirt up revealing his bullet proof vest.

He laughed looking at me "You're really gonna wish you didn't do that" he said to Chase he laughed again.

He grabbed my waist and held me against him making me face Chase,  I dropped my bag,  he had his one arm resting around my stomach with his hand on my side, his other arm holding a knife to my stomach.

"Now go back to the cell" he said to Chase. "Okay" Chase said "No!" I managed to squeak out, my voice caught in my lungs.  Chase started walking to the tunnel ignoring me.

"No!!" I said loud and clear, Chase stopped walking and turned around to face me.

"Give me the Crystal" the guard said to me.
Why did he want it? Was it important?
"No" I said shaking.
"I'll give you one chance or I'll have to take it off your corpse!" He said getting annoyed and looking amused.
He wouldn't! Would he?
"No!" I said slowly.

"Okay if that's how you want it to be!"