Grace...

I have an imaginary friend called Grace. I used to tell my mommy and daddy about her, but it made them mad. They kept telling me I needed to say goodbye to Grace, but I couldn't, she wouldn't let me. I tried to tell mommy and daddy, but all they did was send me to a nice lady. She was called Sarah and had a special room with a really comfy chair which I had to sit on and tell her all about Grace. She asked me about the scars on my arms and I told her it was from playing hide and seek with Grace. It was her game and it was our favourite. Every time you got found you had to add a scar to your arm. I had lots of scars because Grace could always find me. I could never find her though! She would just disappear when ever she wanted! I once told her it wasn't fair and if she didn't play properly I wasn't going to be her friend anymore. She disappeared and didn't come back until the next week. When she came back she was mad at me because she found out I had been seeing Sarah and telling her all of our secrets. She said she was going to punish me and Sarah...

Right now I'm sitting in my chair in Sarah's special room as I'm writing this. I can see Grace creeping up behind Sarah with our playing knife. I think she wants to play hide and seek. Before I could explain I got up and ran to hide in the cupboard, ignoring Sarah's calls for me.

It's been a while now, and I'm still in the cupboard. I heard Grace speaking to Sarah and Sarah screaming. I can hear a cutting noice, the same sound it makes when Grace puts a scar on me! I think it's Sarah. I just peeped out the cupboard and saw Sarah cutting her arms. I think she understands the game now...