My family (personal)

*This story isn't scary on paper (or apps!) but at the time I nearly peed my pants!*

I was around 7-8 years old when this happened, and I was in bed. I can't remember what it was but I needed something so I called my mom. (By the way I'm not a bratty lazy kid who doesn't do anything for themselves! Lol!) Anyway, on the first call she didn't answer, nor did she on the second. I was really panicked by now! It was like , you know when your mind starts jumping to conclusions, that's what happened! I thought my mom, dad and my sister had all been murdered!!! On the third try, I shouted so loudly I hurt my own ears! With still no answer, I began to cry with fear... Feeling pretty brave, I grabbed my favourite teddy, and began to decent down the stairs (after I had walked to then). I could hear my blood pumping in my ears! My mind raced once again raced with the thoughts that my family had been killed when I saw the living room door was closed. I thought a murder man was on the other side of the door. I was sure that if I walked through, I was next... Even so, the thought of loosing my family pushed me on... Trembling with fear, and still crying, I reached out and opened the door. I saw my mom dad and sister all sat down staring...

THEY WERE STARING AT THE TV! Watching a show!!!! I carried on crying, but this time with relief! The first thing my mom said was "what's the matter darling?" I WAS FURIOUS WITH THEM! But also so damn happy! I explained to them the whole thing. It turns out the TV was turned up to loudly!!!!

So yeah that happened. Hope you enjoyed it! :)