1. #RuVi -Arva : Daddy's Little Girl

We know, the most beautiful relationship in the world is of a child with Parents. The two most important people of our life are our MOM and DAD. They bring us in the world, love us, teach us and protect us from every little thing.

The bond of a Father and a Daughter is really special. Depicting a cute bond out here.

CHARACTERS : Male Lead : Vineet Malhotra; Female Leads: Ruhana Malhotra(Wife Of Vineet) , Arva Malhotra(Their daughter).

Vineet was pacing up and down in the hall room and was continuously checking the clock. He seemed worried. He came out of his thoughts on the voice of his wife....

"Vineet, Why are you so tensed? Relax!! Arva will come back on time

"Vineet, Why are you so tensed? Relax!! Arva will come back on time. Don't worry" She spoke looking at him. He turned to find his wife....

 He turned to find his wife

"Ruhana, Its almost past 8. Arva has never been out for so long. I am worried for her.Dunno where's she?" He replied back in a worried tone . She smiled and kept her hand on his shoulder....

"Vineet!! Your daughter is not a little baby, she is big enough to take care of herself. And she is out with her friends, she is not alone. Calm down now!" Ruhana tried to calm him.

Vineet, now looked at his wife...."Okay, but didn't you asked her when will she come back? She's not picking the phone also." He was still worried for his daughter.

To him , his daughter was his reason of living. She was his bundle of joy, who made him smile even in the most tensed situation. Whenever he was tired, her calling him "Papa" In her sweet, unclear voice, made him forget all his tiredness and he would pick her up in her arms and both father-daughter used to roam around in the house, sometimes teasing Ruhana, pulling her hair, or requesting her to make noodles, milkshake and more.

Ruhana glanced at her husband. She could easily read the tension in his eyes, because his daughter was away and hadn't returned home yet. She held his hand and made him sit on the couch.

 She held his hand and made him sit on the couch