The One Girl Who Could 5

She left, but he followed. She wasn't even supposed to be here. Blaine's brother was supposed to have her and keep her away from my man. And now I have to get rid of her for him, I mean why else would he want us to get her for him.

As I started towards the back door to follow in their pursue I was jerked back.

Turning I faced Sedric, his hand a vise on my arm.

"And where do you think you are going? I don't think Blaine would like me to not watch over his mate."

I notice him emphasize the word mate.

I tried pulling my hand back out of his grip but failed miserably.

I met his smile with one of my own.

"Please let go I have chores I have to get done." I looked pointedly at his hand wrapped around my arm.

"Lets go." he started pulling me towards Blaine's room.

I love his room. It has a touch of who he seems to be. Its got the touch of the man I love in everything in here.

Smiling I sat on the bed as soon as Sedric released my arm. I ran my hands up and down by my sides feeling the material of the sheets with my sensitive fingers. Sedric just stood there watching me.

"What do you really want with my brother and that girl?"

I looked up and into his eyes, smiling. Keeping his gaze I started toward him, until I was toe to toe with him.

"I want him to want me. And with that creature out of the way he will be mine." I looked toward the door and then back to Sedric. "No one will stop me from getting what I want." I walked around him but he got to the door before me.

"Don't hurt the girl."

I laughed and tried for the door again.

He wrapped both hands around the tops of my arms, pushing my back on the door instead.

"Do you understand me? You will not hurt the girl."

I narrowed my eyes at him. Then a brilliant idea hit me. "Help me." I whispered. "Help me, and I wont hurt her. You can have her."

He slammed me in to the door.

"I don't want her. What I want is for you to leave her alone." He took a step back. "Better yet you should just leave a never come back."

How could I leave when what I wanted hardly ever left his home. Left. He left. I look around again remembering what had just happened. He went after her. That creature who wont just stay gone and leave my true love alone. She haunts him.

Im going to haunt her.

"Fine, I will leave." I glare at Sedric thinking of the girl who is about to leave Blaine forever alone to be mine.

He stared at me as I walked around him and out the back.

When I was clear of the house I stopped and took in my surroundings. I listened to the whispered words carried by the wind. Then I found him. His sweet voice flowing through the wind almost calling

me to him, like he wanted me to find him.

I ran until I smelt her sour scent. The vial creature who will only stand in my way of what I want.

I took the closest object I could find, being a tree branch that had recently fallen due to the weather.

Using the branch I threw it like a spear straight into her back, hoping I managed to pierce her heart.

Blaine...............................

I stopped as I heard movement but I was still to late. I was just about to tell her everything but I saw the object punch through her body. I watched stunned as she started to fall in on herself. I looked past her to the movement behind the trees.

I couldn't do it. The punishment that came to mind the moment Billie's body started to collapse to the floor, was not what I had to do first.

I knelt down and touched her lovely face.

Eliza.

She had walked until she was a good five feet from Billie's body.

Then there was more movement and I looked up in time to see Sedric fly across the trees toward Eliza.

I watched as he grabbed her neck and smash her into a tree, lean in close and whisper to her.

I returned my gaze to Billie. I carefully lifted her off the ground and pulled out the branch that was fully lodged in he stomach and back.

When the blood didn't flow out as much as it should have I lifted her over my shoulder to see the red puddle of blood stain the grass. I knew that she was close and that I was wasting time. But I couldn't seem to get my mind around the things that were happening. Here she was the girl I could see

spending my life with, and when I was about to tell her she gets stabbed with a tree branch by someone who is delusional.

The pool of blood on the ground said it all. Too much time had passed and the chance of saving her was slimming by the minute.

Then it clicked. I sped through the forest to the cottage buried in the woods behind my house.

I gently laid her on the bed and called one of the house keepers to come into the room to be a donor for her. When Ms. Reilly came in she quickly understood what was wrong butr I compelled her to be brave and do as I said.

When I pressed the house keepers wrist to her mouth Billie didn't move. Her lips didn't even flinch from the contact. There was no hint of her even registering the scent of blood. I screamed and forced open

Billie's lips to force the blood to her. But I just watched as the blood dripped down her throat and her eyes never opened. I looked down to where the wound was it was closing but there was still too much of a blood lose to make a difference.

But I wasn't about to give up on her yet. I had to try.

"Every two hours I want someone in here feeding her more blood do you understand me?" I yelled before I slowly walked out of the house with one last lingering look at Billie's silent face.

...........................................

comment

vote

fan

tell me what you think................