The Evil Realm

Chapter Two

Stephen

After I left the Princess with the poisoned cheese and bread I turned myself invisible. I sat next to her and waited for her to eat the stupid food. Suran was going to be furious with me for leaving before she ate the cheese and bread. I don't know why he sent me on this stupid quest to kidnap a princess, but I was glad to get out of the evil realm. It was starting to have an effect on me. I had been out of there since I was eight when my family was murdered. Suran thinks he has me in his control. He thinks the boy of the prophecy is on his side and the great wizard I'm going to be will not kill him, but he is wrong he is going to pay for killing my mother and father. He even killed my twin brother! From the day I met Suran I hated him. He believes I think of him as a dad, but he will never replace my real father.

 I looked up and she was walking over to a boy with brown hair and a girl with black hair. The girl left and she started to walk out of the castle with the boy.

I flashed myself to Peter who was helping me with this 'quest'.

"What's new?" he asked.

"They are on the move. Coming around the corner," I said.

"Well what are we just standing here for," he said.

 I got up and waited for the princess at the edge of the building. They were about to pass us when I gave Peter the signal. I ran right into the princess and she screamed. She was on the ground and I tied her wriststogether. The boy was harder to get than her. Once I saw his face I went cold.

" Aiden!" I yelled.

"Stephen? I thought you were de-"

Peter hit him with a frying pan and he was knocked out cold.

"What are you staring at," he asked, " you look like you just saw a ghost."

"I think  i just did," I said.

"Well come on we got to go," he said, "They'll be here any time now!"

"Right," I said getting on my horse.

The princess was on my horse in front of me kicking and screaming trying to get away, but I was stronger then her. As we rode, the bells of the kingdom started to ring. They knew that we had her now. We rode all night even if it was dangerous. We knew the king would do anything to get his daughter back. She finally stopped screaming and stopped trying to get away. I wasn't sure, but I  think she fell asleep.

As the sun was rising we stopped, so the horses could rest and drink from the river we were near. I looked at the ground and there were beautiful red, yellow, and orange leafs everywhere. We were in the Autum realm now.  We sat on the ground and I took out  some cheese and bread from my sachel.

 I took the cloth from the princess's mouth and she started to scream again. I tackled her put it back on. She looked at me angry.

"Do you want to eat?" I asked her.

 She nodded.

"Then promise me that you won't scream if I take off the cloth," I said calmly.

 She rolled her eyes and nodded again. I took it off and she didn't scream. I was going to hand her the cheese, but realize that her hands were still tied. I looked at Peter for something to do, but he just sat there staring at me.

Then she spoke, " I'm guessing your name isn't Toby."

"Your right about that.," I said, "Here I'll introduce myself with my real name. Stephen Stone and you are?"