Chapter 3

A/N this is an unfinished chapter which i had written in 2014 but i wanted to post it for nostalgic purposes. Anyways, enjoy :)

Emmaline's POV

"What about me?!" I hear Percy ask in the background. Augustus' head snaps up.

"Percy?!?!?" He exclaims. Percy walks forward so Gus could see him. Noah was the first one to tackle Percy; Gus following behind him. Percy falls on the floor laughing along with Gus, while Noah barks.

I smile. "C'mon, you don't want to kill Percy on his first day back!" I say lightly.

"Back?!" Annabeth asks; confused.

"Um, Yeah! Our mom's were really good friends." Percy lies. Sneaking a glance at me and Gus. Annabeth; completely oblivious to the fact that Percy; her boyfriend was lying to her.

"Oh," I exclaim, making everyone look at me. "I should show you to your rooms, follow me" I lead them to the second floor. We walk into a long hallway with 11 doors. Each door with a different name on them. The doors went in this order:

Left:

Emmaline
Hannah
Hazel
Annabeth
Piper

Right:

Percy
Augustus
Frank
Nico
Jason
Leo

Each door had the different colours and all the name were engraved in gold. Percy's was sea-green with bubbles that looked like they were moving. Frank's was blood red, and it looked like actual blood was dripping down. Nico's was pitch black, but it looked like you could step into it. Jason's was Sky blue with clouds that would spark lightning. Leo's didn't really have a colour since his door looked like it was on fire. Hazel's looked exactly the same as Nico's. Annabeth's door was storm-y grey. Piper's was bright ass pink with a tiara on top of her name. Augustus' and Hannah's door were plain white. Finally mine was a forest green with roots that formed a tree with no leaves.

While Everyone went to go check out their rooms Gus and I went to the training room (3rd floor). I had to teach Gus how to use a weapon in case a monster was to attack. Gus and Hannah weren't Demi-gods. When Percy and I were little our mom was raped. Dad went absolutely ballistic. He wasn't mad that mom got pregnant but about the fact that someone had raped her. Even though Gus and Hannah weren't his kids, he still treated them like they were.

Ever since Hannah was taken away, dad spent everyday looking for her. We still haven't found her in 3 years, but we've not given up.