Chapter 2

Days written on:

11/22/2013: 11:20 P.M - 11:25 P.M

11/23/2013: 8:40 A.M - 10:10 A.M

Emmaline POV (5 minutes earlier)

I struggled against Clarisse's grip and sigh "You don't have to hold me, you know" 

     "Shut up and keep walking" She growls. Ha she sounds like Alex Bennet my best friend since 2nd grade. He had dirty blond hair and was completely ripped, but since he was a werewolf you couldn't really blame him. He was gay also (A/N there is NOTHING wrong with gays or lesbians it's JUST LOVE!)  that was one of the reasons why he was bullied. (Another A/N if you've ever been bullied the read the Authors Note at the end) 

     We had finally gotten to the big house where a boy was sitting on the porch, him and Clarisse talked about me before he ran into the big house. Seconds later my twin brother Perseus came out, not to be mean or anything but he looked like SHIT! He was very pale and his black hair dye was coming out. It happens to all twins of Poseidon, if we were away from each other too long we would become weaker. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly, fixing our broken twin bonds. I heard his voice enter my head.

Emma! I missed you so much! He said.

I missed you too Percy  I replied

I pulled back falling to the floor, smiling up at his 6'4 figure. "Nice to see you again Emmaline" a familiar voice said. 

I grin up at Chiron smiling "Nice to see you too" I reply. I turn around to see:

     A guy with blond hair and bright blue eyes was about 6'1, holding hands with a girl that had chocolate brown hair and eyes that seemed to change colour; she was about 5'6. Another boy about 5'10 stood beside them he had brown eyes and jet black hair. An Asian boy with a slightly babyish face he had brown eyes and plain black hair, he was about 6'7 like Alex; he was also holding hands with a girl who looked like she was from New Orleans, she had curly brown hair and gold eyes. The last girl was extremely beautiful: She had blond hair that fell down in princess curls and stormy grey eyes. Lastly there was another boy who hid in the shadows, he was about 6'3 had black hair that came to his eyes in an emo-like fashion he also had the most amazing brown eyes that I could get lost in forever. (A/N let's pretend that everyone is 17-18)

     I blushed, everyone's eyes were on me. The rest of the campers had left since it was lunch time. I guess I should introduce myself.

      "I'm Emmaline, but call me Em or Emma" I said smiling.

 Everyone else introduced themselves before Percy spoke up "Hey we should eat lunch before heading out". Everyone agreed, except me

     "I'm not hungry, I ate before I got here" I lied easily, but Percy being the older twin like he is noticed.

(Percy and Emma)

Em you're going to get sick! Just eat please! His voice entered my head.

I'm already full Percy! If I eat anymore I'll throw up! I answered

Just eat a tiny piece then.

Fine.

     As we walked into the dining pavilion all eyes were on us, making me self conscious. I sat beside Percy while the others went to their tables. Percy ate while I just sat there watching him.