Chapter 1

Hey! Read Authors note at the end! :)

~~

Percy POV (Point of View)

     Annabeth and I sat in the dining pavilion. Chiron had called all of The Seven as well as Nico.

    "The Gods have decided to give you a chance of living a normal life," Chiron spoke. "You will be going to Canada and go to high school." 

The Pavilion was silent until Leo spoke up.

     "Wait, so were going to Canada? Why?! How come we can't just go to school here in America?"

 "The gods want you to have the best chance of not being spotted by monsters," Chiron answered "Therefore you will be going to Canada."

     "Wait, How in Styx are we getting to Canada?" Annabeth asked

"You will be driven to the house by a friend of Percy's" Chiron answered hesitating before saying 'friend'. Wait, I know him/her?! 

     "Wait, who is it?" I ask voicing my thoughts. "I believe her name is Emmaline?" He answered, a smirk forming on his face.

I freeze "E-Emma?! She's here right now?" I ask a huge grin forming on my face.

      "Well she's not here now, but by the time you're done packing she should be here." 

I grin before running off to my cabin to start packing.

Emmaline's POV (a day before)

      I woke up and looked at the time 9:30 am.......................

SHIT I'M LATE!

     I ran into the washroom combing my natural blue/green-ish hair, all children of Poseidon had that hair colour and we also had a birth mark in the shape of a trident on our hips. I put on my brown contacts to hide my sea-green eyes and I slipped on my beanie. Aphrodite always chose Augustus and my clothes so I didn't have to worry. I was wearing a long sleeved green v-neck, a hunter's jacket, ripped jeans and combat boots. I looked at the clock again it was 9:35, good.

     I ran downstairs

     "Augustus! I'm going to pick up Percy and his friends! I'll be back by Sunday! Then we'll go to church! Do you need a ride?!" I yelled (it's Friday)

   "Damn sis, you don't have to yell so loud and no I don't" Augustus muttered coming out of the kitchen, rubbing his ears". Noah our guardian snow leopard trailing behind him.

I smiled before kissing his cheek

     "No swearing" I said ruffling his hair. He groaned trying to 'fix it' only to mess it up even more. I laughed

     "How come you can swear." he whined being the 12-year-old he is.

"'cause I'm older." I tell him smiling

     "By six years!" He complained

I sigh, defeated "Fine, just don't say the N-word" 

     He grins nodding obediently. I shake my head before walking outside to my green 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R, with Augustus and Noah behind me.

     "How in Hades will they fit on that?" he asked laughing, Noah barking

I shook my head, turning on the ignition.

     "The gods said they'll provide transportation!" I yelled over the engine before speeding off.

{Time skip to when she get's near camp Half-Blood}

 Since I was really tired and I didn't want to crash, I stopped at a motel and checked in. I was out like a light as soon as my head hit the pillow.

{The next Day} Still Emmaline's POV

     I woke up wearing the same clothes as yesterday. I got up and did my usual routine with brushing my hair/teeth and so on. When I finished I ate an apple whilst putting on my beanie, before heading towards Camp Half-Blood.

     As soon as I passed Thaila's Pine Tree I was surrounded by celestial bronze swords, daggers, any weapon known to demigods. I raised my hands too lazy to get out my sword, Dawnbreaker. A female child of Ares stepped infront of me, she had light brown hair and brown eyes (You know who she is!)

     "Who are you and what are you doing here." She spat.

     "Your mom, now take me to Chiron." I shot back, earning oooo's from demigods that had gathered to watch me. The child of Ares was about to attack; when a male child of Hermes came through the crowd and gabbed her by her shoulder, he had brown hair and black eyes.

     "Clarisse, just bring her to Chiron" he said to her/Clarisse.

She bit her lip but brought me to the big house.

Annabeth's POV (A/N sorry if I'm switching Pov's too much)

     Who's Emmaline? Is she Percy's Friend? Best Friend? GIRLFRIEND!? All of these thoughts swarmed my head. One of the Hermes' kids told me that Chiron wanted to see The Seven and Nico at the big house. Maybe this Emmaline girl is here, I thought as I walked towards the big house.

     I had walked into the rec room and stood beside Percy who was tapping his foot anxiously. I sat down beside him. Percy looked different, he was pale and his hair was turning a blue/green-ish at the root's; like his hair was dyed. 

     A bang sounded as the door opened making all of us jump. A child of Apollo had run in, I think his name was Adam, Aaron, or something with an A in it.

     "Someone wants to see you Chiron" Adam said.

"Very well Adam, who is it?" Chiron asks getting up. Ah Ha! I knew it was Adam

"Someone named Emily or something, Clarisse is holding her back so no need to worry" He replied, smiling.

     In a blink of an eye Percy was outside, leaving us all behind. we all ran out in time to see a girl; about 5'1 wearing a dark green v-neck shirt, hunter's jacket, ripped jeans, and combat boots ran up to Percy jumping and wraping her legs around his torso (waist) and hugging him tightly. She also had blue/green-ish hair and brown eyes. (A/N hair colour on side)

Who in Hades is she?

     Chiron walked up to them smiling, "Nice to see you again Emmaline" He says smiling. Emmaline pulls away from a healthier looking Percy and grins up at Chiron.

     "Nice to see you too," She repiles.

She looks at us and blushes, all the other campers had gone to the dining pavilion since it was lunch time.

     "I'm Emmaline, but call me Em or Emma"

~~

Okay so First Chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

1073 words! Holy Crap! 

And Hey! I feel like I should have a name for my followers, Comment below your suggestions!

Stay Badass!

~Sora!