1 Trix

Read Equinox first.

Equinox synopsis:

Lelani is a powerful human that the Volturi Coven want for their guard. She has the power to borrow other people's powers: vampire, werewolf, human, shapeshifters etc. She attains this power when a werewolf/shapeshifter elder saves her life. The alpha of the Missouri pack forces his best fighter, Nemo to protect this girl, Lelani that is 5 years younger than him.

They travel on foot to the Cullens.

The Volturi and other vampires are out to get them. Lelani is kidnapped and Marcus, the elder of the Volturi calls out Lelani's doppelgänger who is Marcus' evil daughter, Queen Jadeanne. Lelani is forced to let Jadeanne take over her body while she trains in Jadeanne's dreamworld to kill her.

Lelani's POV:

After training in Jadeanne's dream world I'm ready to fight back. King Nicandros taught me how to control my powers and how to fight with a sword that is from the nightworld. The nightworld is where all of the past spirits that don't want to move on live. Creepy, right. Nicandros told me that this sword can be used to kill anything including vampires and evil witches. The fact that I am 15 doesn't make the sword in my hands any less intimidating to hold. If I turn it to the left it will have flames running up and down the blade. Now that I am 15, I don't find that as cool as I did when I was 13. Nicandros told me that I have to help free him from Jadeanne's dream world. He said I have to choose who he will go into and take over the body and help me fight Jadeanne. I am still uneasy about this. "Do you think I'm ready?" I asked as I brushed my horse, Lady, the Palomino Arabian. Nicandros was brushing his winged horse, Blazing Comet, I call him Comet or Blaze. Nicandros finds my nicknames rather unethical as he puts it. I just tell him names shouldn't be a mouthful.

"I'll tell you what. If my Pegasus lets you ride him than you are ready." He challenged. I kissed Lady. Then I ran off into the kitchen. I pulled out some horse snacks from the closet and ran back. I put on my armor that was super light weight. I put on my helmet and came back to the stables. When I came back, Nicandros was on my pegasus, Marigold aka Goldie. "Has this winged beast even flown before?" He laughed, pointing at Goldie's clipped wings.

"Shut up, I have never had a pegasus before they're just legends on earth. So how would I know how to train her?" I snapped back. He winked at me. I fixed my hair into a ponytail under the helmet. "Where's Blaze?" I asked looking around for his amazing Pegasus. Nicandros pointed out of the stables.

"He's flying. Need some help trying to catch him, call me." he laughed as he patted Goldie. I groaned. He just kept on laughing. I'm going to kick his butt later. "Hurry up before I lose my favorite horse."

Running here is different than running on earth. I also have armor that adds weight. As I was running, I heard a familiar voice speak. Then I was falling.

,,,,,,,,,,,,down,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

""""""""""""""Down"""""""""""""""""""""""

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||D0WN||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||DoWN|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I blacked out. When I woke up, I was in a room that smelled strange. I picked up my hand and frowned at all of the rings on my fingers. Queen high and mighty really messed up my image.

Someone walked into the room. It was Nemo. I cheered as I jumped up to hug him. He gasped my name, "Lelani?" I laughed. Nemo wrapped his arms around me.

"We don't have much time together. I need you to gather all the packs on my 16th birthday. How long has it been since Jadeanne took over?" I spoke in a rush. We were sitting on the edge of Jadeanne's bed. Nemo said that he turned everyone into her servants and the wolves are her army.

"About two years and 34 days, Lelli." He sounded heart broken. "I don't think I can take another day with this witch, let alone another year. Stay please, Lelani."

"I'm not strong enough yet. These moments with you are just bleeps in Jadeanne's control. Just hang on a little bit longer. I promise, I will come back and kill her." I declared. "What happened to the Cullens?" Nemo placed his hand over mine.

"Everyone of them miss you, even Jasper. We all miss you, angel. The pack is growing. Paul is engaged. Emily's little boy is an ankle-biter. His name is Joshua. Brady comes to you while Jadeanne is asleep. He says when you smile in your sleep then he knows you are there. Orenda, Seth and Lucas' passing has been hard on everyone. My mate is living with my grandma now, with her adopted son, Miko. I love Atessa but I just wish that she didn't betray me." He shook his head as he looked away.

"Nemo, you think everyone is a traitor. You need to learn to trust people. Tell Brady that he has to let me go." I have to talk fast before Jadeanne gets control again.

"Brady has to do what?" Brady slammed the door down as he walked in.

"You need to leave the room now. I feel myself fading. Go away please before she comes back!"

"No! You have to stay, Lelani. I-" he shouted right when I slipped away.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| I'm slipping |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||Going Back|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

""""""""""""""""""to Dreams"""""""""""""""""""""""

,,,,,,,,,,,,,in Rutosine,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Then I was back in Rutosine (Roo-toes-nee) trying to catch Blaze. I almost had him this time. Why do I even go back anyway? I found Blaze caught in a sticky goo. I heard a child laughing at me. The little girl had to be related to Jadeanne, she looked just like her.

I cut Blaze out of the goo and faced the girl. She had long black hair that reached her knees. Her eyes were hazel. She was wearing a red dress. "Finally I found Mommy's twin. My name is Ebony. I am 7 years old. But if I lived on earth again I would be 213 years old. What's your name?" Her voice was chilling and scary.

"Lelani" She came to me and hugged me. I felt pain shoot through me as she touched me. But I couldn't move. She truly is Jadeanne's daughter. A new threat, I was never told about this. "Did you come from the south land?" I asked her. She laughed chime-like high spine tingling laugh.

"I came from Nightmare land. I'm not allowed into Dream land but since Mommy is going to die everyone in Nightmare land are coming into Dream land. Mommy, has always said that I am her worst nightmare because I am a deadly baby. I killed her when I got my powers. Now Lelani, do I have to kill you too?" This kid is freaky. Her smile stretched like the Black Dahlia I was shaking in fear and pain. Okay Black Dahlia bad reference but still this kid was freaking me out. Ebony looked up at me. "I sense great power in you. I also sense a prophecy coming to pass with you as the key. You will need my help. I can train you too."

"How can I trust you?" I asked as I put my hands on my hips.

"I can't answer that for you. Come on lets go." She said cheerfully. She skipped as she pulled me with her. I followed her to her world. I pulled Blaze's halter along with us.

................................................................

................................................

................................

____________________________

It's been a long time since I have published a fanfiction I hope everyone likes the sequel to Equinox. Night owl isn't over yet. Ebony is going to freak you out much more than Alec or Jane.

Keep Reading

God Bless you

<3 Lina Nephtali Hartly