Chapter 2 the guilds

Recap: I wait for the train to leave then a hooded figure sits across from me. "Who are you?" I ask sweetly.  

Lilith's POV
(At the dark guild)

      The master came up next to me and rested his hand on my shoulder. "what do you want?" I asked in a dull tone. "is that anyway to talk to your boss?" said the dark guild master. "Your not my boss , your just another slave driver. Now go away unless it's something important." I said bluntly. "i want you to infiltrate the Guild Fairytail and bring me their celestial mage." the master said. "oh is that it? woohoo another suicide run. What do i get out of this?"I ask slightly interested. "Alot of cash and a rank." he said. "hmmm.... sure why not, im bored anyway i could use a distraction." I grab my cloak while pulling my hood up heading to the train station. I find a seat across a blonde girl with a large chest. "Who are you?" she asks me sweetly. "I'm no one speacial. you look interesting tho like you belong to a guild." she simply responds "Yep. you looking to join?" "Tell which one and I'll think about it. never know who to trust anymore, right?" "That's true and I belong to Fairytail."she states simply with a smile. 'Well that was easy' I think to myself, " oh! I've heard mixed reviews about them. Some of the members save towns and some end up destroying the town they are saving, so which are you?" "So i see natsu has not been out here yet that's good. Well i mostly go on dangerous missions ones that no one else dares to do." she says while sweat dropping.  

(At Fairytail)

"Sooooo... this is what you deal with every day?"i ask curiously. "yep." "Alot more tame than i was expecting" i state bluntly. "where you in a guild before?" Fang asks curiously. "Just alot of younger siblings which ends like a nuclear explosion or something like that." i state dully. Fang yells "watch out." With little effort what was once a table became splinter. 'please don't ask' i thought to my self. "Well the-" she gets hit in the face with a large barrel of boozs. "that's a waste" i said to Fang. "okay now im pissed" she said darkly and i step back from her. "Who threw that barrel at me?" She asked as she unhid her power level. 'Holy shit! she would definitely make an interesting opponent.' i thought sadistically "Oh crow..." i speak softly. "I asked who. Threw. That. Barrel." Fang spoke with an evil aura. " Hint one: pink hair" I tell her trying to stir the pot. "NATSUU~" Fang shouts evily. 'mission complete' i think to myself. "It's Salmon!" the pink haired idiot shouts." could've fooled me."i state sarcastically. Fang punches natsu through several tables and chairs and into a wall face first. 'Note to self avoid her punches..' i thought sweat dropping it was then I saw a girl with keys, " hay fang who's that?" "Oh that's my friend Lucy. Hey lucy come'mer." fang calls to lucy. "Yea, Fang what's up?" she asks. "i want you to meet a new friend." she points to me." H-Hello" i say nervously. "Hey welcome to fairytail i'm lucy and you are?" she asks me. "i'm   Lilly, Lilly Lezconzy." a false name of course. "It's nice to meet you Lilly. What kind of mage are you?" she asks me. "I'll tell you if you tell me." i say sweetly. "I'm a celestial wizard and you?" Lucy asks me. " " Well.. I'm a negation mage." I tell her. "What's that?" she asks in a curious tone. "think the most powerful spell like you die if it hits you, and make it completely useless. that's me." i tell her. Lucy looks at me slightly scared but then smiles sweetly "that's so cool." "You don't need to lie to me" "I'm not lying to you. That is really cool. I have never met a negation mage before." she smiles.