Chapter four: The broken mind

A/N my boyfriend in real is helping me with this story by giving me ideas to use and the character he came up with is really awesome so leave the hate filled comments at the door. Thx love you all
Recap: "I can and will, but Lily dear we're all friends here so please remove the hood." Said Macarov.
________________________________________________________________________________
Lilth's POV:

"Um about that.... Can you and I chat in your office for a bit please?" I ask in a nervous tone." Of course you can we have a lot to talk about!" said Macarov. We went to his office and upon entering he put up a sound proof spell and asked "who sent you Lilith?" "You know damn well who sent me Macarov." I replied removing my hood. "Indeed I do. A better question is why are you here?" "I'm here for lucy, my owner wants her and I'm the delivery-girl." "Is there a way for me to make you leave your master and join me?" Asked Macarov. "Here is a list of what I want. Give me those and I'm yours." Macarov looked at the list after a while he said, "I can't give you a thing on this list for they aren't mine to give... but I can give you something of equal value." He walks over to the back wall an said," Mystogan you can come in now." Mystogan came in "You called master?" He spoke gruffly. "Oh hush, you know you were trying to listen in on our conversation." I said rather harshly. "Be that as it may, master Macarov wanted you to look at this." He said handing me a photo. I look at the photo not expecting much until an image flashes in my mind, the streets filled with laughter and children playing. "My head hurts, what is this my... past?" I ask slightly delirious. "That child is you at your fifth birthday, probably the happiest I've seen you and your sister." Macarov said handing me a stiff drink. "My sister? I have a sister?" I ask in a confused tone. "Yes and she is in this guild and she is your older sister. But as for your list it is up to her to decide on that." Macarov said dryly. "Well... that's unexpected but how can I trust what you say?" I asked.

~~~TIME LAPS (because I can)~~

~At Fang's place~
In the far end of the town where a mansion sits peacefully on an island near an entrance to a bridge. "You said 'i have a few extra rooms' not a mansion. You could house an army here. I'm not paying rent." I say to fang. "Well your not far off on that army bit." Fang speaks slyly. 'Great more enemies', I think to myself. "Come on I'll give you the grand tour" fang said. "Okay" I say shyly. "There are a few people living in a few of the rooms but they mostly keep to themselves. So you have nothing to fear." Fang said confidently and hands lily a map of the house. "On the third floor first room on the left is the game room, the door across the hall is the star observatory, on the second third door on your left is the movie room, the room next door to it is the gym and some guest bedrooms-"Fang speaks then is interrupted by lily "Umm... I've been trying to figure out why you have a star observatory?" "It helps me stay to my little sister who is not of this world anymore."Fang said in a sorrowful tone. "Not to be insensitive but, what happened to her" I asked. "I don't want to talk about it"said fang. "Fair enough." I said softly. "Anyway here's where you can stay" fang said trying to change the subject. "Well umm here take this." I said handing her a card. "What's this?" "It's an Einherjar, I don't know who's phantom is in it but I hope it helps you when the time comes. "Thanks Lily. You know your really awesome when you open up to people." Fang said softly.