Chapter 11 - The next step

Hi babies! I took me so long to update this book but I'm back! So I hope u enjoy! Message me, Vote comment etc! ❤️❤️

"Ugh, harder!" Trenton said.
"Cum in me!"

Tristan and Miles laid in Miles' bed as they watched a gay porn. Tristan was giggling the whole time while Miles' expression was dead serious. Tristan turned to his boyfriend and kissed his chin.
"Why so serious?" He asked laughing. "Do you wanna do that?" Miles stared at Tristan and nodded.
"Wait...I was joking..." Tristan said as he sat up. Miles paused the video and took Tristan's hand.
"Don't you ever get curious about..." Miles caressed Tristan's palm. Tristan took a deep breath and nodded nervously.
"Yeah...I mean I'm a virgin so I wonder about it a lot. Like...does it hurt..."
Tristan asked putting his hand on his neck. Miles chuckled and nodded.
"It just depends on the..."he paused.
"Okay I feel kinda awkward talking about this how about I just show you?"
Tristan stared at his door and pressed his lips against Miles'.
"You should lock the door," Tristan told him. "Just to be safe." Miles agreed and got up to lock his bedroom door. He threw himself back on the bed and sighed.
"We don't need to do this if you're not ready." Miles said, putting his hands behind his head.
"Yeah but you want to do it." Tristan replied, folding his arms. Miles sat up.
"I know but I don't want you doing it because I want to do it. It has to be a mutual feeling kinda thing. Besides, it's worth the wait so..." Tristan wrapped his hands around his boyfriends neck and smiled.
"Thank you. I feel strongly about us and I'm glad we're talking about sex. I'm just not ready. Not yet. Hope you're not mad at me?" Miles planted a sweet kiss on his boyfriend and smiled.
"I'm not mad, Tris. To be honest, I'm just feeling...um...remember when I played with myself at school?" Miles asked, feeling embarrassed. Tristan nodded hesitantly.
"Um let's just say that I wanna do it again..." Tristan nodded and slid his hand inside Miles' pants, feeling his jewels.
"Or I can do it for you..." Miles stared at Tristan.
"I..."
"Shh...do you want me to go slow..."
Miles chuckled. "Just do it the way you want to..." Tristan stared at Miles and smiled.

***

Maya stood in front of her locker, wondering. It had been a few days since she's seen or heard from Cam.
"Hey," Luke Baker greeted. "Trouble in paradise?"
"Have you seen Cam lately? Because I haven't heard from him. Not since he..." before Maya could finish what she was saying, she seen Cam down the hall with his hand wrapped around Esme. They walked over to Maya and Esme shook her head.
"You know Cam, I for one like you for you and I wouldn't change a thing about you," she said out loud. She planted a sweet kiss on Cam's cheek. Maya slammed her locker door and glared at the two.
"You know? You two actually deserve each other. I mean Esme, you're clearly a bitch and you deserve a guy who's just as big as bitch as you are," Maya started towards the other direction but then stopped.
"Cam?" She said. He stared at her waiting for her to speak.
"We are for sure as hell done. I want nothing to do with you," she stood her ground and realize that she had been better off without him. 
"I can't change for anyone Maya!" Cam ran after her. "You're suppose to just accept me for who I am! this is who I am!"
"NO!" She screamed. "I've known you since grade school. You're not this person! I know who Cam Saunders is. Maybe it was wrong for me to ask you to change...maybe I thought I knew you but I didn't." Maya started towards the other direction again. Cam pulled her to the lockers and slammed her. Everyone stared at the two. Miles, Tristan, and Zoë rushed to her.
"What the hell are you doing?!" Miles said as he pushed Cam away.
"Stay the hell away from her!" Miles stared angrily at Cam. Tristan and Zoë rushed to her side and held her. Maya was pretty shaken up. She didn't know what had gotten into Cam.
"You okay?" Tristan asked. "Do you want us to walk you to class?" She stared up at them, confused as to why they were helping her. She didn't question them though. She felt scared. She nodded and Miles grabbed her hand.
"I got you, don't even worry. We won't let him hurt you,"

That was nice...what you did for that Maya girl," Tristan said as he and smiled curled up in bed.

"Yeah well, I'm a nice person." Miles smiled. He leaned in towards Tristan and softly kissed his lips. Tristan slowly pulled away from him and sighed heavily. Tristan climbed on top of his boyfriend and began kissing his neck.
"Tris...I...UGH...are you," Miles tried to talk but Tristan going down on him made it hard for him to do so. "We don't have to if you.."
"Shut up and take your pants off," Miles hesitated for a while but did what he was told. He took off his shirt and pants. Tristan brushed himself up on Miles' bare body. He blew his breath softly inside Miles' ears which made Miles moan.
"Ugh, Tris...I want to go in you." Miles said as he intertwined his hands with Tristan's. Tristan took off his shirt and pressed his lips on Miles' chest. He went on down and grabbed Miles' crouch. Miles let out a soft moan. Tristan was ready. He felt ready. He knew that loosing his virginity to Miles felt right. It wasn't with a stranger. He knew him. Miles got off from the bed and climbed on top of Tristan. The two made love for a good 2 hours. Tristan took his covers and noticed that he was drifting into sleep. Miles kissed the top wall of his forehead and smiled .
"I love you,"
"Me too,"

Prepare yourselves for the next chapter!! KatieLarson5 JulieSciarrillojacks Zaya-triles88